Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Foaming Wash

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This stuff was good for the first few days. Then I had a major allergic reaction to it. My face was swollen, blood red and seemed to be bleeding from the few spots of acne I had. It burned so bad that I literally cried and cried about my face. I will never touch noxzema products again!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So far so good. Use with the anti blemish pads. It is drying however, so i"m unsure if I'm going to use again. i'll have to see

*edit- i used this 3 days and it broke my cheeks out badly!! huge red blemishes and a rash on my cheek. i switched up and used cetaphil bar for dry/sensitive skin and skin feels alot better and less irritated. still waiting for my skin to clear up. this is too strong for sensitive skin! It's like this was so harsh it burned the skin off my cheek in one patch.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was breaking out and experiencing some congestion on my t-zone for some reason and saw this at Target for four bucks. It foams nicely and gently cleans my face without stripping or inflaming my skin. It has a nice smell- slightly floral. I use one pump to clean my entire face and it takes off my foundation. It doesn't remove eye makeup that well, but then again I use an eye makeup remover to take care of that. So far it seems to be working in reducing the breakouts and cleans my pores out which is very impressive. I might switch to something different in the winter, but for now this is good. I think it is good for combo to oily skin types.