Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Foaming Wash

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Foaming Wash

3.7

on 7/29/2015 4:12:00 PM

I believe this must be discontinued. I could not find anywhere. This was one of my holy grail that I used like 10 pumps of this product. This comes in a foam and the dispenser is so easy to use. You do not have to lather the cleanser. This was not drying and it cleansed my face perfectly yet not leaving skin taut either. Moreover, this product kept my nose blackheads at bay which is surprising with its mild scent and gentle cleansing. It removes makeup as well. I was looking everywhere for this but cannot find it anymore. I hope this is not discontinued. My husband loves this face wash so much as well.

on 5/2/2011 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was very excited to try this face scrub due to its claims of being "specially designed for your adult skin so you can effectively treat and prevent breakouts without compromising your skinís moisture balance."

At 29 years old, I still break out regularly. My skin is not especially dry, but it is very sensitive and susceptible to being easily stripped of moisture. It's a real catch-22 situation; everything I try either treats the acne but strips and damages my skin, or simply isn't very effective on the acne.

Well unfortunately this product did not live up to either of its claims. It left my face feeling tight, dry, flaky, and even more sensitive, while at the same time having no effect whatsoever on my acne.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Excellent product. Lathers up so nicely, foam dispensed so no waste of product. Smells wonderful like apples. Rinses clean. Love it.