Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Foaming Wash

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Foaming Wash

on 7/29/2015 4:12:00 PM

I believe this must be discontinued. I could not find anywhere. This was one of my holy grail that I used like 10 pumps of this product. This comes in a foam and the dispenser is so easy to use. You do not have to lather the cleanser. This was not drying and it cleansed my face perfectly yet not leaving skin taut either. Moreover, this product kept my nose blackheads at bay which is surprising with its mild scent and gentle cleansing. It removes makeup as well. I was looking everywhere for this but cannot find it anymore. I hope this is not discontinued. My husband loves this face wash so much as well.

on 9/4/2012 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Well, I've been using this product for about a year and a half, and it's seriously the best thing I've ever gotten to wash my face with. I had some acne - not awful, but anything is not really something you want. I tried everything. Then someone suggested Noxzema, and I just happened upon this foam and thought it seemed cool.

It seriously works wonders for me. I use it every night and every morning, and my skin stays pretty much clear! (except when on monthly days haha that just can't be helped, for the most part) My skin can sometimes be oily, but not terribly so. This stuff dries out any pimples I might have pretty quickly.

What I have found is that I have to use it consistently for it to work as well; I mean, you can't just use it once you have trouble spots one day, although it does work fairly well that way too. It's really not much trouble for me, since I have to wash my face anyway. This stuff is NOT harsh at all. It's got a pretty pleasant smell to it; I had heard Noxzema smelled awful, but this foam is really gentle and bubbly and nice. I really like it. It's great that it's a foam because you don't need much of it at all since it's already lathered. The bottle lasts me forever because I don't use much at a time!

It's definitely worth a shot, especially if you have kind of oily skin and little pimples that pop up in certain spots. It's worked really great for me, always; I don't use anything else!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

(3/19/2012) I recently started using this product, probably for a little more than a week ago. I had seen this product like at my local Walmart but never thought to try it until I read many reviews on here. I was using the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Foam Wash before this product, and it really didn't do anything. I still had breakouts, did not control my shine not one bit. It just cleaned my face, and the "foam" wasn't much compared to this product.

The first few days of using this product, first my skin broke out like crazy all along my jawline, but then I remembered what one of the ladies at the Clinique counter told me when I was first using their 3 step acne system back when I could afford it: your skin will get worse BEFORE it can get better. And it's true. It was the product taking out everything that was in my skin and onto the surface. And it's dried up all the old acne I already had. It also helps in controlling the oil in my skin though I still get a little bit of shine on my T-Zone.

AND I ♥ HOW FOAMY IT IS!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even need a full pump to cleanse both my face and neck. I don't get why people say that it's "harsh" and "smells awful". This product hasn't irritated my face, not once since I started using it. And I ♥ how it smells like apples.

I will definitely be sticking with Noxzema in the future! And I get the fear of discontinuing the product: it's just too good! I wanna bulk up on this bottle ASAP =)

This is the facewash I used all summer to keep my skin clear and it was great! A good deep clean without overdrying and the scent was really nice too. The bottle lasted me for four months using it at least once a day. I'll be purchasing it again next summer.