Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Foaming Wash

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/10/2012 3:40:00 PM

I buy this in bulk because I'm so afraid they're going to discontinue it. I used Dr. Perricone's Vitamin C ester wash for years but they kept changing the name and packaging and I just couldn't feel confident that the formula was the same, plus it was so darn expensive. So I tried all these other face washes (from Murad to Neutrogena) and none worked until on a whim I tried this one. I've got dry skin and it's quite sensitive, and when I'm using any other cleanser I get breakouts pretty frequently. I've been using this one for over a year now, and I'm on my 4th bottle - and I get compliments on my skin all the time. I rarely get blemishes (although the scars from my old ones are still there, sad day) and even my blackheads are gone. When I first started using it I'd still put a thin coating of Proactive's blemish serum stuff (blanking on the name) on my cheeks where I'm prone to breakouts, but after a while I stopped, and realized I didn't need to.

The other benefit to this face wash is that it's pre-foamed (I know, how lazy can you get, but I like it) and it gets off all my makeup in one wash, including mascara. And when you can find it - it is SO cheap.

With regard to drying - I use it morning and night, and while my skin is dry - I've always had dry skin, and it's no dryer than it was before I started using this product.

on 11/1/2011 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This smells like rosemary to me. It's such a strange scent for a skin care product to have, especially Noxzema since they normally use eucalyptus. It's just odd. Aside from that, the cleanser is a little too harsh for my skin type. It removes makeup well, but it leaves my skin feeling a bit dry and irritated. Oh well, back to Clean & Clear!

This is the facewash I used all summer to keep my skin clear and it was great! A good deep clean without overdrying and the scent was really nice too. The bottle lasted me for four months using it at least once a day. I'll be purchasing it again next summer.