Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Foaming Wash

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

FYI; This review is for Clean Moisture Deep Cleansing Cream... It could not be found on the list!!
I love Noxzema. It doesn't give my sking the tingling sensation that it says it should, but it still works wonders on my oil slick of a face. This product in particular comes in a blue bottle with a pump, much cleaner than my first Noxzema product, the orginal which comes in the adorable blue tub. And since this is in a pumpable form, the consistency is different. Which does not bother me, I find it better to work with. This can be rinsed off easily, no washcloths needed for me to feel like I've gotten every bit of it off. My face feels fresh and soft after using this, and I just can't get enough of it! It doesn't cause bad reactions with my Alezex cream, unlike many other cleansers I've used. Definitely a keeper. (Not to mention a little goes a long way!)

on 9/4/2012 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Well, I've been using this product for about a year and a half, and it's seriously the best thing I've ever gotten to wash my face with. I had some acne - not awful, but anything is not really something you want. I tried everything. Then someone suggested Noxzema, and I just happened upon this foam and thought it seemed cool.

It seriously works wonders for me. I use it every night and every morning, and my skin stays pretty much clear! (except when on monthly days haha that just can't be helped, for the most part) My skin can sometimes be oily, but not terribly so. This stuff dries out any pimples I might have pretty quickly.

What I have found is that I have to use it consistently for it to work as well; I mean, you can't just use it once you have trouble spots one day, although it does work fairly well that way too. It's really not much trouble for me, since I have to wash my face anyway. This stuff is NOT harsh at all. It's got a pretty pleasant smell to it; I had heard Noxzema smelled awful, but this foam is really gentle and bubbly and nice. I really like it. It's great that it's a foam because you don't need much of it at all since it's already lathered. The bottle lasts me forever because I don't use much at a time!

It's definitely worth a shot, especially if you have kind of oily skin and little pimples that pop up in certain spots. It's worked really great for me, always; I don't use anything else!