eos Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
eos Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream
Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

3.0

Water (Eau), Mineral Oil (Huile Minerale), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Violet 2 (CI60725), Red 40 (CI16035)

on 8/4/2013 9:46:00 PM

pros: moisturizing smells great love the pump/packaging Cons: clogged my razor dulled the blade says you can use it dry, but it doesn't work so well dry unless you use a boatload of it It was fun to try, but I don't think I'd repurchase. Razor blades are just too darn expensive to go through so fast!

on 7/2/2012 12:46:00 PM

Wow I was disappointed by this. I thought that it would be a thick cream, and it was really kind of thin. Also, this product gave me the worst shave ever. After I would shave my legs would still feel prickly. This also clogs your razor. I would not suggest it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is probably my favorite shaving cream I've used. It smells lovely, too. One thing about it though, is that when it is applied onto wet skin, it kind of slides off and turns runny. Therefore, I prefer using this to shave dry! It works much better than way for me, giving a smoother shave. Will definitely repurchase.

Top Rated Hair Removal