eos Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
eos Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream
Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

3.0

Water (Eau), Mineral Oil (Huile Minerale), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Violet 2 (CI60725), Red 40 (CI16035)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I am not a big fan of shaving creams and foams, as i'm trying to cut the amount of products and bottles sitting at my bathroom shelves ;)
I like their lip balms very much, thus I thought I would give this cream a try.

I like the packaging, but not the pump. The bottle is soft, with rubbery feeling and I'm not worried to drop it. The pump is not meant to work with this cream, as it's to thick, and the pump works like in the slo-mo movie ;)

Using this cream is too much hassle for me - as I need to spend too much time cleaning bath tube, walls and my razor and then washing out this stuff of my skin.
It is also not that much moisturizing - i did not seen any meaningful difference.
However it gives great result - the skin is silky smooth and the process is much more pleasant.

But - I got serious allergy reaction to this, esxpecially in my bikini zone, some ended up in trash :(

on 5/25/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Eos Lavender Jasmine shaving cream (7 oz and $2.99 to $3.99 usd) is a creamy and paraben-free product. It comes in a sleek and innovative purple pump package. The package is excellent because it is mostly made of rubber and comes with hollow grips in the center of the can that is allow for easy usage. Jasmine Lavender shaving cream smells so delicious and fresh like a field of true flowers. It foams ok but the not the best foam I have use in other shaving products, which may be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your personal preferences. The product does works in preventing razor burn and help shaving closely. This is a great natural product to use and it also smells very fresh.

Top Rated Hair Removal