eos Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

1.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Eau), Mineral Oil (Huile Minerale), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Violet 2 (CI60725), Red 40 (CI16035)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this after a youtuber whose reviews I usually have luck with raved about the vanilla scented version of this. My local big box store was sold out of the vanilla one, so I figured I would try this one.

This was a disappointment. It is just heavy. I feel like this dulls my razor. It does not really moisturize so much as it leaves a waxy feeling on your legs, which may make them feel smooth or soft, but I feel actually dries the legs, not moisturizes. The packaging also feels cheap but one nice thing is with it being plastic, you can leave it in your shower and not worry about the dreaded silver-metal ring stain from typical shaving lotion bottles. I also think this did not give me a close shave like with other shaving lotions. The pump on the top of this bottle also feels cheap, like it would break off easily, as this does not distribute product easily (because the product is kind of heavy/thick), and it does not pump easily. I ended up giving this to a friend.

Incidentally I did not learn my lesson, I ended up buying and trying the vanilla one, thinking somehow it might be magically different...It also got donated to a friend.

Those who like this product, great. We are all entitled to our opinions. Glad this works for some!! :)

Top Rated Hair Removal