eos Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

Lavender Jasmine Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Eau), Mineral Oil (Huile Minerale), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Violet 2 (CI60725), Red 40 (CI16035)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst shaving cream I have ever used. The formula might be moisturizing, but having mineral oil and petrolatum high on the list of ingredients only makes for a clogged razor. I'm surprised no one else experienced this. I used this shaving cream with a brand new razor and before I was even done with one leg my razor was completely dull and visibly clogged with dead skin hairy slime. I had to jump out of the shower, grab a new razor and my bf's shaving cream so I could finish the job. Gillette Fusion shave cream is my favorite of those available at the drugstore. If you are looking for a quality foam free shave that's highly moisturizing, I would try Coochy. It is great and never leaves my razor dull! The EOS shaving cream is quite a waste of money, considering the razor cartridge I ruined...

on 5/25/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Eos Lavender Jasmine shaving cream (7 oz and $2.99 to $3.99 usd) is a creamy and paraben-free product. It comes in a sleek and innovative purple pump package. The package is excellent because it is mostly made of rubber and comes with hollow grips in the center of the can that is allow for easy usage. Jasmine Lavender shaving cream smells so delicious and fresh like a field of true flowers. It foams ok but the not the best foam I have use in other shaving products, which may be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your personal preferences. The product does works in preventing razor burn and help shaving closely. This is a great natural product to use and it also smells very fresh.

on 10/14/2010 10:31:00 AM

Pros:
1 - smells wonderful
2 - leaves skin feeling super smooth (caveat: see Con #1)
3 - cheap!
4 - lasts a long time

Cons:
1 - you have to use a lot
2 - weird formula (out of pump it appears to be thick, but once applied to legs is thin and watery)
3 - bottle is a bit hard to handle with the pump

Overall - worth a try. I use about 4 - 6 pumps to get a good amount of coverage. When you do, your legs are the smoothest ever!!!

P.S. I razor I use with this is the Schick Quattro Trim Style.

Top Rated Hair Removal