Jesus Del Pozo - Halloween

Jesus Del Pozo - Halloween

3.6

on 8/3/2016 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Idk for I would repurchase I got to the last of my first bottle and it turned lighter and doesn't smell at all.. I have a new bottle that I purchased about a year ago and I am using it but it doesn't seem to last like it used to.. The smell is nice I like it a great deal but lasting wise it used to project and i got complimented on it but it really doesn't last anymore. I wanted a 3 rd bottle but idk if I should or not. Also I have water lily and that one isn't the best smell but I'll wear it and again lasting no..

on 2/23/2014 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i remember this scent since late 1990s-back then the 'ozonic' smell of it was such a novelty! also, because there was no way i could financially afford it back then, i kept a sentimental memory of this scent for years. eventually, i decided to get a tiny tester and see how it works on me...

first impression-fresh, very fresh! then, the floral notes kicks in and that's when i start feeling that it is a 'blond' scent and, therefore, doesn't work on me (dark hair, dark eyes):)

still, if i look at it more or less objectively, i still like it, perhaps dare say like it a lot, just can't imagine myself wearing it...

must admit, I am quite surprised why it is called Halloween-the name implies something deeper, darker, heavier... while this one is pure freshness, youth, joviality...:)

To Read all 45 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Smells like green bananas, it's very bland and weird. I don't feel particularly feminine wearing this- but I keep coming back to it and I don't know why.

on 2/13/2013 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love the bottle's simplicity but wish it were a skull or something- WHY IS THIS NAMED "HALLOWEEN"?! The only scents I can tell are aquatic violet, with a bunch of other stuff like unripe banana peels? I DUNNO. Nothing I've ever smelt before!

on 1/29/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This has been my favorite for years and all other perfumes I have tried to love have failed. Nothing like this. This is perfect. It makes me feel happier and at same time, has a calming effect on me, reminding something of zen-like. The staying power is not the best, but this is a EDT and not EDP. I wish it came as a EDP as well but it's not possible with airy and floral scents I've understood, but oh well. I don't mind re-applying during the day as it has an aromatherapeutic effect on me, giving me an instant mood lift!

The packaging is simple and classic, which is always better than some weird artsy bottles and bottles with huge corks that fly all over the place. Seriously. I like it.

Yes, it's a floral, but all I get is a sickly sweet smell... Headache inducing. It's not terrible, but it's not a very pleasant scent for me; I received a bottle a couple of years ago and decided to give it a go. The odd thing is, I received compliments on the rare occasion I decided to wear it. I ended up giving it away to a friend and still cringe whenever I smell it on anyone, so it's definitely not a body chemistry issue. I like the concept and bottle though, and others seem to enjoy it, so i'll give it a lippie for that.

on 6/13/2012 7:47:00 AM

This perfume is okay. I bought a sample size of the perfume because I liked it but didn't know if I liked it enough to splurge on a big bottle. This fragrance is flowery and pretty, and a light scent. It sort of reminds me of my Eclat D'Arpege...maybe also because they are both purple. But I like Eclat D'Arpege more. This is pretty and light, but not one I would probably repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm surprised that there aren't any aquatic notes listed in this perfume because all my nose can pick up on is a salty oceanic smell. It's a bizarre mishmash of tart saltiness and odd buttery tuberose. I tried this on a day where there are a flurry of snowflakes outside my window, and it feels very out of place. I'd say this is most definitely a Spring or Summer fragrance. Like the reviewer below, I agree that this is NOT mysterious or dark, I think that the name Halloween evokes this supernatural image in people's minds. The dry down is certainly better than the initial whiff of strong saltwater. I'm going to have to give this scent another go when the weather warms up a bit before I decide if I actually like it or not.

on 11/28/2011 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Oh, how I wanted to love this. The notes sounded perfect, and I think the bottle is just the most adorable thing ever. Unfortunately, I don't get a watery floral at all, only about four hours of marzipan and candied violets. It find it far too sweet for a woman of my years. Sigh.

on 10/6/2011 9:37:00 PM

My favorite!! I would describe it as light and clean with a touch of floral. My daughter started using it as her signature and I dropped it so we both didn't have the same one. Now she's a Burberry fan and off at college, so I immediately made it my signature again. One of my coworkers always deeply breathes it in and exclaims ahhhhhhl whenever he's in the elevator with me :)

Popular Fragrances