Village Naturals Therapy Mineral Bath Soak in Restless Nights

No Image

I love this product a little bit goes a long way I like to mix it with the stress and tension or aches and pains one at night after I get off work my body gets stiff and my hands and ankles swell after being on my feet for 8-10 hours a day grooming dogs. My skin also tends to dry out because of my job and the oils in these salts sooth the rashes that I get and soften my skin.

on 8/1/2010 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

marvelous! HG product here, for relaxation. it smells *strong*, so be prepared for a medicinal-tinged hit straight to the "olfactories." :) (i think you're relaxed after using this 'cause it knocks you into submission!).

after a minute or two, the lavender and chamomile scents become more dominant as you adjust to the medicinal qualities of the salts. i'm extremely high strung, and most bath items billed as relaxants may smell good, but don't work all that well. this one does, and induces muscle relaxation. definitely worth a try.

the price isn't bad, but the jar only gave me three good bath soaks (i prefer to use a bit more than most, however). continued >>

Popular Bath Treatments