MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Omega

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.7

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Matte browns are essential, but SO boring in my opinion! Omega looks like your average light matte brown in the pan, but in actual fact, it's this neutralshade that has elements of brown, beige and grey. The pigmentation and application are both fantastic, I like using it in the crease or as my transition shade. I'm NC25 so it does show up on me quite well. I used to own the Too Faced 'Natural Eye' palette, and there was a shade called 'Velvet Revolver' in there that reminded me of Omega. However that eyeshadow was a very noticeable grey-brown on the eyes, rather than subtle like Omega. Furthermore, Omega is excellent for dark eyebrows! I just don't understand HOW it works so well but it really does, sometimes when I've gone a bit heavy-handed with my beloved MUFE 'Aqua Brow' I'll put Omega over the top to tone the colour down and it works. Even though Omega IS neutral, I find it looks fabulous with cooler-toned shades such as MAC 'Sable', 'Satin Taupe' and Urban Decay 'Toasted'. If you look at the comparison photo of my other matte crease and transition shades, Omega is very unique, definitely one to try.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OMG just the color I was looking for! I love to use this with a shimmery white and with this color on the crease. I looks so natural and beautiful. It is a matte taupey color with a hint of grey, on me it gives off a more taupe color. I would definetly repurchase this

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This one loses a lippie for me because its not my favorite. I found it hard to se at first but I do like pairing it with carbon or expresso. I prefer wedge on my skin versus this one.

OMG, I use OMEGA everyday. I pair it with EXPRESSO... and it looks awesome! It's like a very nice color to use with almost anything. I use this under the expresso... and also to blend all sorts of colors! Blues, purples, blacks...It is worth having!!!! I do not know what I would do if they ever discontinue this!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use Omega on a daily basis. Looks nice on the lid with a little brown in the crease. Also matches well with greens. Love it. Would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this medium brown shade, it is one of my favorites. I have a neutral pale complexion and sometimes brown shade end up looking orangish or bronzy on my eyes. Not omega, it is a perfect medium brown. This is a staple of mine and I will definitely replace it when I use this pan up. :-)