MAC Cosmetics Matte - Omega

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

I love this as a crease and outer V color, it blends well and isn't too reddish on my skin. never creases, lasts all day and applies beautifully. I'm nc40 for reference.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Color Reference - Platinum Blonde, NC 35

I went into MAC looking for the perfect eyebrow powder. Being platinum blonde it is almost impossible to find a color that isn't too harsh or fake looking. I went into MAC and asked the SA for a good color for my brows, and she said "Cork" looked perfect for me. I went home and tried it out, it was WAY too dark and harsh for me. Although I am super blonde, my brows are naturally much darker but they aren't that dark. I went in and exchanged "Cork" for "Omega" after doing some research - and I have got to say, I LOVE it! It is sooo perfect for my brows. It seriously fills in and defines my brows without making me look like a drag queen. It's almost impossible to find the perfect brow shade for us platinum blondes - but Omega is definitely the shade! I apply this to my brows with a MAC 208 which I think is perfect. It is super dense and blends it out evenly. Not only is this the perfect brow color, but I'm sure this is gonna be gorgeous with multiple eyeshadow looks.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this for a crease color! I tend to pair it up with Sumptuous olive alot! looks great :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great neutral base. It is a soft muted taupe-beige. At first, I thought it looked too chalky and matte, but it looks great on. I pair this with Mystery, Brun and Embark.