MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Omega

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is such a workhorse! It matches my eyebrows. It's my go to contour. It fills in my hairline when I don't have bangs. It can look too ashy as an eyeshadow by itself, but it's my go to color when I need my hoods to recede more. This and Copperplate are the first eyeshadows I've ever hit pan on, and I'll buy it again in a heartbeat.

If only I could find this color as a mascara...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Omega. Where have you been all my life?

I am a blonde with blonde eyebrows and have been using Anastasia Brow Duo powder in Taupe for the past 3 years. I love it. However, I thought it might be fun to try Omega (love the Back to Mac program) since 99% of all blonde youtubers use it in their brows. It is a little darker than the Anastasia (light side color) and a hair warmer, but with my highlighted blonde hair --- it is magical! It looks so natural and fills in gaps and gives my face life! I will continue to use this and only this. Okay -- maybe a little brow wiz here and there -- but this is HG for me. It's also nice for a crease shade and even for an all over the lid shade for my blue eyes. Omega is life-changing for me!

Five years ago, the MAC sales associate recommended Omega on the lid and Saddle in the outer corner for my wedding. After wearing Omega daily for two years, I wanted to try something new. This time they recommended sable, which I love and wore for 2 more years. I still had Omega in my drawer and every time I looked at it I thought "That color looks so dirty and gross. How did I ever wear that?" Well....today after reading reviews and seeing so many comments for Omega, I decided to try it again. It is amazing! How did I ever put it away? I have cool-toned, fair skin and blue/gray eyes, and this color is perfect for my eyes. It is very natural looking. It's not gray, it's not brown, it's not taupe...I don't know what it is, but it's pretty much perfect. I will be wearing this regularly again.

So happy that I bought this product! Suits my skin tone perfectly for not only eyes but also contouring and brows. Really versatile and good.

i use this for my eyebrows, you can use this on your eyebrows if u are blond or light brown hair. its also a cute all over lid color with woodpecker in the crease

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

First off, I should point out that I've never used this product as an eye shadow. It is in no way to my tastes for that purpose. I use it as a contour powder and I adore it. I am extremely pale and have always had huge amounts of trouble finding contouring products that didn't make me look like there was dirt smeared on my face. I had basically given up on ever finding one when I saw a review by a beauty blogger (who was almost as pale as I am) saying that this was her HG contour product. I decided to give it a try and I am SO happy that I did! I apply this on top of my fountain using a MAC 168 brush and then swirl some translucent powder over the top. Hello cheekbones! It has really helped me add polish to my look while taking very little time. I would recommend trying it to anyone who has pale, cool-toned skin as a contouring powder.

First of all I don't use this as eyeshadow, I use it as a brow filler. :) I have dark blonde hair and, teamed with Illamasqua's fabulous sealing gel, absolutely perfect to fill in my brows. Matches pretty much perfectly and stays on all day with no issues. Lovely buttery texture. Highly recommended for blondes!

My HG eyebrow powder. I have dark eyebrows but very blonde hair. I use this to fill in my brows when I want to look more polished. This is the only brow product I have ever liked besides the Essence pencil. It doesn't make my brows too dark or orangey. I also use this as a blending color when I'm in a pinch. I would definitely repurchase this and it's worth the money since I use to little. It you're a blonde and have a hard time with your brows try this! I can see it working for brunettes as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

One of my absolute favorite MAC shadows! Omega is a matte, medium brown-taupe that seems to stay true to its color. It applies perfectly all over the lid, or can be used in the crease as a transitional color. This eyeshadow is a perfect neutral for my skin tone, and looks sexy with Mac Patina or Mulch in the crease. Very pretty! I also love pairing this with Mac Satin Taupe in the crease for a flawless smoky brown eye! Mac Omega seems pretty simple in the pan, but glides on so buttery and pigmented onto eyelids. It's so soft and smooth, it looks more satin-y on the lid. With its quality and versatility, it is a must have!
I love how this shadow goes with my features. It is completely neutral, not too cool, not too warm, just the perfect amount of each. My blue eyes pop with this eyeshadow, and illuminates with my red auburn hair and light skin.
I think that Omega is a vital shadow to have in a make up collection. Completely beautiful!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a great light matte brown with no red undertones. It works well for filling in my brows and it also works awesome as a crease colour to subtly give my eyes more depth without being super obvious.