MAC Cosmetics Matte - Omega

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.7

I use this on the lid, with charcoal brown in the outer third, brun on the lash line/outer V and blend out with wedge fading into brûlée. Perfect, polished but natural look.

Great color if you want a quick way to really make your eyes look wide and awake. I wear Omega all over my lid and in my crease, with a light stroke of it under my eyes. And then lots of black mascara (Maybelline Stiletto). I didn't have to fuss with it and add more color, blend, add more, remove, etc. Just a quick swipe did the trick and transformed my eyes. I have tried this as a brow color as well but I prefer pencil because I like a more defined brow. I find that Omega works well over other colors as well to make them look softer and to open up the eyes. Basically this is an eye opening color, and I love finding those, because I'm a mom with two little ones, never get enough sleep, and I can use all the help I can get to look more alert than I really am :)

Omega is my favorite MAC shadow color--it is the most versitile. I can use it to contour my cheekbones, shadow my eyes, and shape my brows. Amazing color, not too warm, but not too ashy. Highly recommend for anyone with a beige-tan skin tone.

I love using Omega as a crease/blending color when I wear olive toned greens. Normally I would use wedge as my 'everyday' crease color, but when worn with olivey greens it looks a bit muddy. My new favorite green smokey eye is LORAC olive on lid, Omega to blend out crease & Coquette to deepen crease & outer V. Looks amazing! Try it!

looks amazing to fill in eye brows for those with light ashy brows. i love this color.

I love this eye/shadow color... it's very smooth and it's the perfect all over lid color for my skintone ( NC37)with urban decay's darkhorse in the crease = perfection with my green eyes ! I would repurchase this again once i run out of it.

This is a great color to soften edges with and or to contour the brow bone and crease. A must have in my MAC collection.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this color, it's my do all color and the one I always reach for. I was given this at my MAC counter to fill in my brows with. Even though I'm a brunette, I don't like filling in my eyebrows with color aimed towards brunettes because my eyebrows are a bit on the lighter side naturally. I want to fill them in and look natural, without looking overdone. Omega is my perfect color for that.
I also find myself reaching for this color everyday on the middle to outer 1/3 of my lid. I usually wear Brule all over the lid, Omega on middle to outer portion of lid and Bobbi Brown Blonde eyeshadow in my crease and a little to define the outer V, topping it off with Bobbi Brown black ink gel liner.
It's also a nice color to blend out with so it's not such a sharp line between my lid and browbone. Would definitely repurchase again!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought MAC Omega eyeshadow to use specifically on my brows and I adore it! I highlight my hair blonde and was looking for something that would be a good match for my baby blonde highlights. Omega is the perfect shade! It's a cool khaki shade that's totally matte. I highly recommend this for Blondes.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i emailed MAC and they suggested this eyeshadow for my brows..i wanted something that wont look too harsh with my honey blonde hair.....omga is a taupe color but the grey undertone is not overwhelming...it actually did a decent job covering my sparse, black eyebrow hairs...unfortunately...in pictures,it looks horrendous...it looked too grey and made me look eyebrow-less.....i also tried this as an eyeshadow and it sorta disappeared on my lids so i am not impressed with this shade at all....*UPDATE* i wrote to mac again explaining to them that omega didnt work for me and they suggested Charcoal brown is my best bet for my skin color (C5/C40) and eyebrow color...im MUCH more happier with charcoal brown than omega....it looked nice in pictures and definitely defined my brows!!!