MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Omega

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.5

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is my HG crease color on my pale NC15 skin. I absolutely love this shade. I have also used it as a eyebrow color. It is the perfect neutral taupe brown. I would purchase this over and over again. It is my go to color for days I just want to look polished and not have to think too much about what makeup I am wearing.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Omega is a very versatile eye shadow. It is extremely natural and for the most part has neutral tones to it with a few slight cool tones as well. I like to wear it in the crease with shroom on the lid. It really gives a nice subtle shadow to your eyes. It isn't an exciting color but it can work not only as an eye shadow but for the brows as well. I have light brown hair so I sometimes use it on my eye brows if I mix it with a darker brown and it looks natural. I guess if you have blond hair it would look really good by itself for brows. This eye shadow blends really well and I have even used it as a slight contour on the sides of my nose without it looking strange. Omega is just a great shade to have on hand...it isn't a wow color but it is still special and I'm glad I bought it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I find that this color is the exact same as CG eye & brow makers pencil in soft brow, I think the only difference and it's super tiny, is that Omega is a little bit more cooler and CG's soft brown pencil, a little bit more warmer but color is the same, to the naked eye I would never notice any difference, they are almost exactly alike.

It is a powder, so it doesn't last through everything, especially when it's hot/humid and your sweat starts to drip around your eyebrows then this is going to come off unless you apply something to hold it in place.

Color, I feel like the more you apply the darker the color will get and the less you apply the lighter the color, if that makes sense. that's how it works on me anyway, so even though this is a light shade I find I can make it darker as well. Eyeshadow is also pigmented well.

I am happy with this purchase, and will continue to use this. Very happy with it. Very natural looking color.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was recommended to me as a brow filler at the MAC counter. I have very full brows and because they have a nice shape, it never occurred to me to use powder on them. I am so glad I listened though! It helps making me look more put together. I use an EcoTools angled eyeliner brush to apply it and it looks great. It looks very natural.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Omega looks like nothing special at all. It's dull and not vibrant but it's fantastic for the crease for blending. You should give it a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can't use this for my brows like most who have reviewed it but I really like Omega to a slightest hint of color. On my NW20 skin it barely shows up but the color is true to what you see in the pan and it still manages to make my eyes look pretty. It's also good to help blend out colors.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Soft muted beige taupe, matte. I'm NC30.

I find this is great for blending out harsh lines. Might seem like a boring colour in the pan, but it's actually really handy to have.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This one loses a lippie for me because its not my favorite. I found it hard to se at first but I do like pairing it with carbon or expresso. I prefer wedge on my skin versus this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

As everyone else has said I use this product as a brow filler (I'm blonde as well) and it works perfectly for that, but as far as using it as an eyeshadow I can't say I'm a fan.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I heard about using this product for filling in blonde eyebrows on YouTube. I had been searching for a good brow filler forever, because pencils aren't my cup of tea. I LOVE it for my eyebrows! Applying it with an angled brush (MAC 266) makes for a lovely natural look.

I will say that I don't love it as an eyeshadow though....it doesn't seem to show up very well on my skin (I am NW20-ish). However, I didn't purchase it to use it as a shadow, so I'm not too bothered.