MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Omega

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

4.8

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OMG just the color I was looking for! I love to use this with a shimmery white and with this color on the crease. I looks so natural and beautiful. It is a matte taupey color with a hint of grey, on me it gives off a more taupe color. I would definetly repurchase this

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I wish I could put this review under the eyebrow section because that is what I am using it for. I saw a few people using this for eyebrows so I went to the Mac counter and asked them to apply it for me. I ended up buying it and when I got home I thought it was a little on the orangey side, but I kept building up the color and I have now found my most favorite eyebrow product ever! It is a very neutral color and doesn't leave those pesky gummed up spots on the sparse parts of my brows (sorry, but that's the only way I know how to describe it). I really recommend this one because it's a keeper.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I find that this color is the exact same as CG eye & brow makers pencil in soft brow, I think the only difference and it's super tiny, is that Omega is a little bit more cooler and CG's soft brown pencil, a little bit more warmer but color is the same, to the naked eye I would never notice any difference, they are almost exactly alike.

It is a powder, so it doesn't last through everything, especially when it's hot/humid and your sweat starts to drip around your eyebrows then this is going to come off unless you apply something to hold it in place.

Color, I feel like the more you apply the darker the color will get and the less you apply the lighter the color, if that makes sense. that's how it works on me anyway, so even though this is a light shade I find I can make it darker as well. Eyeshadow is also pigmented well.

I am happy with this purchase, and will continue to use this. Very happy with it. Very natural looking color.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a couple of weeks ago, and it's turning out to be the color I use when I just want to slap something on and get out the door. It requires very little blending and gives my eyes a little oomph without a lot of work. I've been using it as a lid color, but after reading other reviews, I'm going to try it in the crease. With Omega on my lids and brown/taupe liner (WNW Taupe pencil), I'm good to go. I've hit the pan on very few products in my life, but I can see it happening with Omega.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

What took me so long to find this?

Omega looks soo boring, at first glance, but it's the perfect perfect perfect matte light beige taupe. At least to my eyes, Omega is very sliightly on the cool side of absolute neutral, but that's fine for me. If you're familiar with Stila Kamet, consider Omega's color a slightly more brown version of that shade.
If you, like I, crave understated neutral shadows to play up your eye color, you NEED Omega. I did havea bit of trouble getting enough color at first, but I find that if I lightly "rough up" the surface of my Omega with tweezers, it somehow "unlocks" the pigment.

This is a DEFINITE repurchase! In fact, I'm tempted to hoard Omega, but I could probably find a similar shade in a line such as Bobbi Brown, if necessary.
I know we just met, Omega, but I love you, and I'm ready to commit! ;)

continued >>