MAC Cosmetics Matte - Omega

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.6

So happy that I bought this product! Suits my skin tone perfectly for not only eyes but also contouring and brows. Really versatile and good.

i use this for my eyebrows, you can use this on your eyebrows if u are blond or light brown hair. its also a cute all over lid color with woodpecker in the crease

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a great light matte brown with no red undertones. It works well for filling in my brows and it also works awesome as a crease colour to subtly give my eyes more depth without being super obvious.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is my favorite MAC eyeshadow. It is a matte light taupe and it strikes a nice balance between light brown and gray. I like to use this as a base for other colors or for just wash of color on days when I don't want to fuss with a complicated eye design. I also use it as a brow color, which works great on my dark brown brows. My only wish is that the formula was a Matte 2. Don't get me wrong; the formula isn't bad on this. But I just love the buttery texture and blending ease of the Matte2s.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was recommended to me by a MUA for contouring, but I just didn't like it. Wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Omega is my go-to brow product! My brows are the lightest blonde you could imagine, and this does the trick. I apply with a MAC 266 brush. It looks so natural yet polished. I hate using pencils and/or brow gel, I just do not like the feeling or look of either. Also works great as a crease color. Love it!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was recommended to me as a brow filler at the MAC counter. I have very full brows and because they have a nice shape, it never occurred to me to use powder on them. I am so glad I listened though! It helps making me look more put together. I use an EcoTools angled eyeliner brush to apply it and it looks great. It looks very natural.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am NC20-30, Asian w/yellow undertones. I use Omega in the crease for a neutral crease color that adds depth to the eyes (no orange, red tones, mainly taupy-brown-beige; like my skin color but better). I use it with Ricepaper as the all over/brow highlight and Coquette in the outer V for a daytime neutral slight smokey eye.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I needed a cool toned matte in taupe and i found it! Must have for all!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this because my store was out of cork and wedge. Im starting to like it more and more as I use it. I bought it in pan form (that explains the packaging rating). It really is a light color and it barely shows up on my skin. I find if you use a good primer, and you pack it on its quite a nice lid color. Overall its decent. I would probably buy cork instead.
EDIT-
Since writing this review Omega has really become my go-to color. Its now my favorite all over lid color. I'm about to hit pan on it, and I think I will repurchase :)