MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Omega

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.4

save your money!!!! I heard so much about this product being great for blondes eyebrows!! NOT TRUE. It does not suit a blonde at all! was really, really dark, and the texture was just awful.

My HG eyebrow powder. I have dark eyebrows but very blonde hair. I use this to fill in my brows when I want to look more polished. This is the only brow product I have ever liked besides the Essence pencil. It doesn't make my brows too dark or orangey. I also use this as a blending color when I'm in a pinch. I would definitely repurchase this and it's worth the money since I use to little. It you're a blonde and have a hard time with your brows try this! I can see it working for brunettes as well.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Matte browns are essential, but SO boring in my opinion! Omega looks like your average light matte brown in the pan, but in actual fact, it's this neutralshade that has elements of brown, beige and grey. The pigmentation and application are both fantastic, I like using it in the crease or as my transition shade. I'm NC25 so it does show up on me quite well. I used to own the Too Faced 'Natural Eye' palette, and there was a shade called 'Velvet Revolver' in there that reminded me of Omega. However that eyeshadow was a very noticeable grey-brown on the eyes, rather than subtle like Omega. Furthermore, Omega is excellent for dark eyebrows! I just don't understand HOW it works so well but it really does, sometimes when I've gone a bit heavy-handed with my beloved MUFE 'Aqua Brow' I'll put Omega over the top to tone the colour down and it works. Even though Omega IS neutral, I find it looks fabulous with cooler-toned shades such as MAC 'Sable', 'Satin Taupe' and Urban Decay 'Toasted'. If you look at the comparison photo of my other matte crease and transition shades, Omega is very unique, definitely one to try.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one color every girl should have if you have fair or medium skin. It is great for the marilyn monroe eye.....greatest with hazel and green eyes. i use it over Mac paint pot "painterly" and it lasts until i take it off

This is probably the most versatile eyeshadow I own!
I initially bought it as a contour colour for my very fair skin, and now use it to fill in my eyebrows (works so perfectly!) and as a regular eyeshadow. It's so perfect, I'm no doubt going to hit pan on this multiple times.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a great eyeshadow and also multifunctional. I use it in the crease which is lovely as I am blonde with fair skin. Also this is great for my eyebrow! Love it! I will definitely repurchase.

After trying many things for my eyebrows, I was recommended this my a MAC artist. Been in love ever since. I've never really used it for it's purpose as an eyeshadow, but for eyebrows its works wonders.

I have bought this at least 3 times. I use it to fill in my brows. I'm NC 20 with blonde hair and this is perfection!

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought Omega thinking it was going to be darker than it really is.When I swatched it on my hand I really liked it,but the lights at MAC must play tricks and are brighter than once thought because once home it barely shows up,which surprises me sense I'm so pale.The color that does show up on me just makes me look sick,dirty, and tired.I'm taking it back and trying something else.

I use this shadow for a brow fill in. It's similar to Coquette, but lighter with slightly less green...a nice ashy brown. It works perfectly for my brows. I haven't used it as an e/s yet, but I'd probably like it since I love Coquette in the crease.

I'm PPP with dark ash blonde/light ash brown hair (depending on season) and blue-green eyes.