MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Omega

Filtered by skin tone : Other

4.5

save your money!!!! I heard so much about this product being great for blondes eyebrows!! NOT TRUE. It does not suit a blonde at all! was really, really dark, and the texture was just awful.

My HG eyebrow powder. I have dark eyebrows but very blonde hair. I use this to fill in my brows when I want to look more polished. This is the only brow product I have ever liked besides the Essence pencil. It doesn't make my brows too dark or orangey. I also use this as a blending color when I'm in a pinch. I would definitely repurchase this and it's worth the money since I use to little. It you're a blonde and have a hard time with your brows try this! I can see it working for brunettes as well.

This is probably the most versatile eyeshadow I own!
I initially bought it as a contour colour for my very fair skin, and now use it to fill in my eyebrows (works so perfectly!) and as a regular eyeshadow. It's so perfect, I'm no doubt going to hit pan on this multiple times.

After trying many things for my eyebrows, I was recommended this my a MAC artist. Been in love ever since. I've never really used it for it's purpose as an eyeshadow, but for eyebrows its works wonders.

I have bought this at least 3 times. I use it to fill in my brows. I'm NC 20 with blonde hair and this is perfection!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I normally struggle to find a brown eyeshadow that isn`t too warm on me and doesn`t have those red undertones that make me look like I`ve been crying for 12 hours non -stop, but this is it. As described below, it`s an ashey cool toned brown, that I wouldn`t have looked at twice if the MA hadn`t picked it out for me. I adore it and use it everyday, and there aren`t too many cosmetics I can say that about. Absolute staple.

One of my favourite eyeshadows from Mac. I use this almost everyday for a neutral eye for school, and I use Mac Shroom as a highlight, Mac Omega for a midtone, and I line and smudge with Mac Brown Down.. I love how it's very subtle like your not wearing eyeshadow. It enhances my dark brown eyes, and I love how it's very neutral coloured so it doesn't clash with my ash-brown hair. LOVE it

I use Omega as a brow powder. I have very pale brows and blonde hair, so I need something light and natural looking. The color is much better that most brow products for blondes, and the powder shadow holds up all day. I use this every day, and I will definitely repurchase.

I use this shadow for a brow fill in. It's similar to Coquette, but lighter with slightly less green...a nice ashy brown. It works perfectly for my brows. I haven't used it as an e/s yet, but I'd probably like it since I love Coquette in the crease.

I'm PPP with dark ash blonde/light ash brown hair (depending on season) and blue-green eyes.

Really nice colour for both the eyebrows, and a crease colour. I used this colour in my crease with the 217 brush and used Brule on my lid with the 239 brush and it is a very nice natural look. The colour is a very natural colour for the eyebrows. It isn't too dark so it looks like you drew these fake eyebrows on. I would definately purchase this again.