MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Omega

4.6

save your money!!!! I heard so much about this product being great for blondes eyebrows!! NOT TRUE. It does not suit a blonde at all! was really, really dark, and the texture was just awful.

I am SO confused by these reviews. I have blonde hair and light ashy eyebrows, and omega on my brows just isn't dark enough. It doesn't show up at all on me. I would much prefer to use Maybelline define-a-brow in dark blonde. And as an eyeshadow, it looks like my mascara tranferred to my eyelids, it's nasty. Would not recommend or repurchase.

Under impressed...purchased as an eyebrow filler,Im returning this

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought Omega thinking it was going to be darker than it really is.When I swatched it on my hand I really liked it,but the lights at MAC must play tricks and are brighter than once thought because once home it barely shows up,which surprises me sense I'm so pale.The color that does show up on me just makes me look sick,dirty, and tired.I'm taking it back and trying something else.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I dont know why I bought this in the first place.
Im very fair with pink undertones and this e/s made my eyelids look like they have been bruised.
I can see this working on maybe neutral or warmer tones.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

This was a dusty pale grey color on me. It was pretty blah on my NC 43 skin tone. I purchased this for my brows, but cork works better for my skin tone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oy. This did not look good on me. I'm usually a big fan of MAC's cool neutrals, but this made me look a bad combination of muddy and bruised. However, I'm not giving up on it yet, as I'm sure I'll find some method of using it sparingly where it will work on me. Just not as a lid colour. Would not repurchase, sadly.

I have no Idea why I bought this e/s...the color does not go well with my fair skin...Im not a big fan of matte colors. I tried to useit on my brows but It was to light. Im sure it will work with someone with a different skin tone or like the natural colors!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a dark blond with highlights and I found this to be a bit red and grey on me and darker than what I like in a brow color. It's slightly darker and more red/grey than Anastasia's brow powder in Blond, which makes it better for a more ashy look, but it was too dark for me. It also has a bit of shimmer in it, barely any, but for a matte, I find this very disappointing since I'm allergic. I can see where this would be the perfect color for most blonds. If you want something that's more gold, I would go with Anastasia, but I personally use the Estee Lauder Soft Blond Refillable, which is lighter than the Anastasia. Also, I find this a tad more warm than Fling.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Omega is my least favorite MAC shadow. I bought it because I wanted a cool neutral to use as a crease contour. I'm NC 25, hazel eyes, and this doesn't work at all, I can pack it on but it won't show. It works as a base matte for the lid but it looks blah on me, and it's really difficult to blend with other colors. I think it's the matte 1 formula (matte 2 are easier to blend). I occassionally use it as a cheek contour when I want something cool (I usually contour with Benefit Hoola which is warm). Omega isn't a bad color but it doesn't work for me. I wouldn't repurchase.
**EDIT** I'm really starting to like Omega. If I put Grain on the lid (a neutral beige-silver satin) and Omega built up in the crease and outer v, it gives the perfect "no make-up make up look". I may even repurchase.