MAC Cosmetics Matte - Omega

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'd heard Mac Omega is the best eyebrow color--a matte taupe. It works on my dark brows that are not as thick any more that I've gotten older. Some brow pencils are too dark, and I hate waxy pencils. I simply take a short bristled brush and brush this shadow into my brows. I have to admit, I've never used it as a taupe shadow and I assume it would be great, but this is sort of reserved "brows only." And I keep hitting pan--so would I rebuy? Yes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I first bought this as a very neutral brow color, but I later discovered it made a good lid color. It's a taupe, with a bit more brown than gray to it, sort of a mushroom. I am a ppp with yellowish undertones, so I need a brighter wash underneath or between the crease and the brow or else Omega looks too washed out - something pale pinky peach like MAC Orb or a yellower cream like LM Buttercream works well.

As I don't look good with a traditional smokey eye, this works well on the lid with a very dark e/s smudge lined. Omega paired with MAC Nehru is a good evening look for my greenish hazel eyes.