MAC Cosmetics Matte - Omega

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Such an elegant and versatile eyeshadow! I use it almost every day on its own (after some building you get some beautiful, natural depth), or under Coquette, Espresso, or even Print in the evenings. It is also perfect for my practically black eyebrows - it gives them some definition without making them look harsh at all. Perfect! I will surely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Omega. Where have you been all my life?

I am a blonde with blonde eyebrows and have been using Anastasia Brow Duo powder in Taupe for the past 3 years. I love it. However, I thought it might be fun to try Omega (love the Back to Mac program) since 99% of all blonde youtubers use it in their brows. It is a little darker than the Anastasia (light side color) and a hair warmer, but with my highlighted blonde hair --- it is magical! It looks so natural and fills in gaps and gives my face life! I will continue to use this and only this. Okay -- maybe a little brow wiz here and there -- but this is HG for me. It's also nice for a crease shade and even for an all over the lid shade for my blue eyes. Omega is life-changing for me!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a good cool toned taupe-ish light brown option for PPP. Light enough to be used all over the lid or a crease. It's also very flattering for hazel eyes and seems to bring out the green!

Omega is my favorite MAC shadow color--it is the most versitile. I can use it to contour my cheekbones, shadow my eyes, and shape my brows. Amazing color, not too warm, but not too ashy. Highly recommend for anyone with a beige-tan skin tone.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I wish I could put this review under the eyebrow section because that is what I am using it for. I saw a few people using this for eyebrows so I went to the Mac counter and asked them to apply it for me. I ended up buying it and when I got home I thought it was a little on the orangey side, but I kept building up the color and I have now found my most favorite eyebrow product ever! It is a very neutral color and doesn't leave those pesky gummed up spots on the sparse parts of my brows (sorry, but that's the only way I know how to describe it). I really recommend this one because it's a keeper.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one color every girl should have if you have fair or medium skin. It is great for the marilyn monroe eye.....greatest with hazel and green eyes. i use it over Mac paint pot "painterly" and it lasts until i take it off

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Omega is my go-to brow product! My brows are the lightest blonde you could imagine, and this does the trick. I apply with a MAC 266 brush. It looks so natural yet polished. I hate using pencils and/or brow gel, I just do not like the feeling or look of either. Also works great as a crease color. Love it!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference I'm neutral to warm, NC/25/NW25ish.

Omega is a taupish-grey matte color. In my opinion it's a versatile color. I use it to blend out crease colors that are too dark or on it's own as a crease color. It' more of a neutral tone and not overly cool or warm. I pair it with MAC Grain, Shroom and Vex.

Overall I like Omega and would purchase again.

Under impressed...purchased as an eyebrow filler,Im returning this

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Omega is a great greyish purple taupe shade. The finish is smooth and matte. I used this with Shroom all over the lid and I lightly sweep Omega in my crease with a 217. Can look bruised on my skin if I dont use a light hand. For ref. NW20 and 20 in MUFE F&B