MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow - Omega

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.6

i use this for my eyebrows, you can use this on your eyebrows if u are blond or light brown hair. its also a cute all over lid color with woodpecker in the crease

I was really excited when my friend gave me this for my birthday. The colours were so beautiful and I knew MAC products had a good reputation. It held out on it's promises, it went on smooth, it was shimmery (But not too shimmery) and had beautiful results. I was very happy with this.

Sadly all MAC products are expensave. The only reason i wouldent buy this again is because of the price. It was too expensae for how long it lasted. But it's a beautiful eyeshadow and if your willing to pay that much for it I would recomend it.

This is my perfect eyebrow color! If you have blonde hair this is one for you. It's a cool-toned light brown, but it goes on darker than in the pan.
I use it daily with an angled brush to fill in my eyebrows and it just looks so right, never overpowering. You can also use this as a contour color for your eye socket to create a nice shadow effect. I love this one very much and I acctually do think that this is easier to blend than other matte shades. I'd give it a 10 if I could ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this to fill in my brows everyday and it's wonderful, it never makes them look fake or unnatural, just good. Haven't used it as an actual eyeshadow yet, but I'm sure it would still be great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is a nice colour for everyday, I use this for school and it gives off a nice natural look. It is good to use on eyebrows to if you have medium to dark blonde hair.

MAC Omega is a matte, mushroom, greyish-beige (or "greige"). It is a perfect, neutral, mid-tone taupe without any obvious reddish/orangey undertones, but is not a blue-grey as it retains a hint of warmth. Note that it applies slightly darker than it appears in the pan.

Applied sheerly on fair to medium skin, this is the perfect medium taupe to shade the eyelids for a polished, daytime look (especially for work). However, like other MAC matte eyeshadows, it takes some work to blend into the skin and even swatch.

This is also the perfect colour (the perfect combination of grey and beige) to fill in my eyebrows. For reference, I am Asian, with fair-to-medium skin, and relatively sparse eyebrows. For comparison, Shu Uemura's Hard Formula in Seal Brown (a cult favourite for Asian eyebrows) is much darker. Depending on how it's applied, Seal Brown can appear to be too harsh and overly brown. I believe Shu Uemura's Hard Formula in Stone Gray is a better match for Asian eyebrows but since it was not available at my Shu counter, I'm unable to compare it.

Compared with Seal Brown, however, Omega is a much more flattering colour on me, and being a powder, it applies more softly. It is neither too dark nor too red/brown. Yet it has just enough warmth to avoid looking ashy. The result is natural-looking, believably full brows.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used to always use a mac eyebrow pencil in 'Fling' which is a perfect colour but wanted to start filling in my brows with a shadow for a change. At first, I thought this was a bit too warm - I noticed a lot more red/orange undertones than what I was used to using. However, I gave it a go and it blends really well with my eyebrow hairs and since it's matte it looks completely natural and as though my brows are just perfectly shaped. It lasts all day long too, which is brilliant. I will always repurchase this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Soft muted beige taupe, matte. I'm NC30.

I find this is great for blending out harsh lines. Might seem like a boring colour in the pan, but it's actually really handy to have.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

this colors really pretty i didnt relize i asked for the wrong color at mac then relized i didnt care cuz it looks amazing with my fav mac eyeshadow brule.i find it to be a weird color though cuz it looks kinda greenish but when you apply it it kinda looks like a kahki color a liitle bit

UPDATE: one of my favorite crease colors it looks so natural and easy to blend

I am SO happy to have found Omega e/s. I have blonde hair, and it is super difficult for me to find something for my brows that looks good-- but Omega is perfection! I was blessed with pretty good brows to begin with-- I've never had them waxed, and all I've ever done was pluck strays. However, they look so much better when they're groomed nicely. Omega gives me a perfect tint of natural color-- I use it with a cheap, small angled e/s brush from Sephora, and it takes about two seconds to apply. I only need a little bit, so I'm sure the pot will last for a long time!!! I'd definately buy this again-- although, I'm sure I wont have to for a while, as I've already bought a backup! :D