Milani Liquif'Eye Liner in Silver

Milani Liquif'Eye Liner in Silver

3.6

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Does not smudge or wear off, and the color is exactly what I expected. Not a sheer eyeliner with silver shimmer, but straight silver all around. Don't waste your money on UD 24/7 eyeliner, these are BETTER and cheaper. I also thought it'd be nice to mention that Milani is cruelty free, while Urban Decay no longer is.

FYI- Keep the cap on these because the tip will dry out.

on 8/26/2013 10:27:00 PM

This eyeliner is incredible for the price! It stays all day, but can be smudged before it sets. I love it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't really care for this too much. I wanted to use it for my lower waterline to help my eyes stand out, but it burnt my eyes like crazy. For now I am using it in the corner of my eyes, but its so glittery.

on 4/1/2011 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love the black one and thought the silver one would be great (I have a thing for silver). Plus, it was on sale at CVS, who could resist? However, the glitter fallout was HORRIBLE. You make a little line and suddenly you have glitter on the rest of your eyelid, on your cheek, etc. I tried a few different times using a few different techniques, but it's just not worth it. I'd only suggest this if you're trying to create some sort of sloppy glitter look all over.

on 3/14/2012 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

My HG silver liner! I'm not sure what other reviews mean by the "glitter fallout" as I personally think the liner has more of a shimmery metallic finish, not glitter.
Anyways I went on a swatch eyeliner fest one day and swatched the Milani Liquif'Eye liners in comparison to MUFE's aqua liners and I have to say the Milani liners did just as well, if not better for some colors than MUFE. I even washed my hands!Only eye makeup remover will remove the product (for the eyelid, not sure for the waterline.)
I love to create a THICK winged line of this on my top lid, let it dry, then do a skinnier black winged liner right below it. I get compliments ALL DAY asking how I did it and what I used.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product wears as well (or better) than any other eyeliner I have tried. I like that it is smudge-able upon application yet sets fairly quickly. The formula also works well on the waterline in my experience.

The metallic platinum-silver shade also looks nice on my skin tone (I am a light depth w/ pink undertones); the pencil is creamy & applies smoothly and opaque.

The Liquif'eye brown pencil is my HG liner for my top lashline, so I thought I'd try a different color. The color is very intense, wishing it were shimmery, but it's not...it's glittery! You must use this sparingly.
I like to use it on my inner tear duct- then smudge it a bit- it gives you a doe/doll eye look.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I returned this and got some Dove Chocolate instead. Yum Yum.I bought this thinking it would look gorgeous on my lower lash line. Its a glitter bomb.....it looks halfway decent on my upper lash line, but its still a terrible product. I love the brown and black ones, though.

on 8/18/2010 7:58:00 PM

I happen to love Milani products but I was really disappointed in this one. I bought this for lining the lower lid and inside corner but this does not stay put on me and I ended up with chunks of silvery, glittery, smudgy yuck all over my undereye and cheeks. I've tried a few times now and it does the same thing every time. I just wanted some brightening and a little something extra for night when going out but this just made a mess of my eye area. It's a little too bright for me as well. Silver just is not a good color for me and bright silver with glitter is definitely not a good look on me. Maybe if I was 18 I could pull this one off somehow but I'm not and I can't. In the trash it goes.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This pencil is pretty awesome and has pretty good wear but like others have said it travels.
Looks like no other silver though, like a creamy aluminum foil!