Jordana Eye Shadow- Icy Heather

Jordana Eye Shadow- Icy Heather

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

This was my favorite go-to eye shadow, but alas it has been discontinued and I can't find it anymore. If you loved it too, you might try Rouge Bunny Rouge Delicate Hummingbird as an alternative. It's pretty near a perfect match and higher quality (and price), but well worth it in my opinion!

on 8/18/2010 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I personally dont like this color too much as I dont like a lot of cool or pastel colors on my lids. But its a great color no doubt if you are someone who is into lilacs then go for it. I will probably use it up in combo with some other colors.

on 5/11/2008 11:45:00 AM

Another hit from Jordana. Highly pigmented and lasts throughout the day. Nice shimmery look.

icy heather is a light lilac color I think would look nice on ANYBODY.
I bought this for a new winter look, and its great. Its such a pretty color.
texture and lasting power are good too.

on 7/30/2007 8:26:00 PM

I bought this without looking at the name. I don't generally see a lot of mauve shadows especially for $1, usually I see some sort of pastel type of lilac or pink. Recently I've been purchasing Jordana shadows on random whims since I live by a dollar store and they carry some (small collection but regardless) I had nothing to lose. It has the same great texture/slight shimmer + frost like most of the Jordana shadows and this is a versatile color for toned down looks to a something that can be useful in a smokey eye. Would repurchase if I ever finish the pan like all other Jordana shadows.

It took me quite a while to appreciate this product, but now I do! I use it as a wash for a sort of smoky look, or for a not-so-dark crease. This is a shadow to get those lavender eye looks frequenting the runways nowadays. I love it!

on 2/25/2006 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Have had this for about a year along with several other shadows in different brands and colors and this is one of my favorites. Is a beautiful low-key mauve and really brings out the color in my brown/hazel eyes. Cost just $1.00...cannot go wrong with this. Another great color in this line is "champagne"...a wonderful highlighter. I have shadows from every line you can imagine from high-end to low-end and this is a favorite. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I recently discovered and fell in love with Jordana eyeshadows. This shade is a super pretty medium lavender/plum with a soft shimmer. Brings out the green in my eyes wonderfully. Just try it okay, if it doesn't work for you you'll only be one dollar poorer! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Icy heather is a gorgeous purply/taupe shade with slight silver shimmer. Looks great with my amber-hazel eyes and is a cheaper knockoff of Milani's Icy Plum (which is more frosty, IMO) For 99cents, this is a huge find!

on 6/21/2004 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Icy Heather is a slightly smoked light shimmery lilac with a hint of pink. Prettier than I expected. Is reminiscent of Prestige's "Marble" in a way.