Uploaded by valley20

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/17/2017

This was my favorite go-to eye shadow, but alas it has been discontinued and I can't find it anymore. If you loved it too, you might try Rouge Bunny Rouge Delicate Hummingbird as an alternative. It's pretty near a perfect match and higher quality (and price), but well worth it in my opinion!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

fromadrota

Aug/18/2010

I personally dont like this color too much as I dont like a lot of cool or pastel colors on my lids. But its a great color no doubt if you are someone who is into lilacs then go for it. I will probably use it up in combo with some other colors.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

May/11/2008

Another hit from Jordana. Highly pigmented and lasts throughout the day. Nice shimmery look.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Feb/24/2008

icy heather is a light lilac color I think would look nice on ANYBODY.
I bought this for a new winter look, and its great. Its such a pretty color.
texture and lasting power are good too.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromNekura

Jul/30/2007

I bought this without looking at the name. I don't generally see a lot of mauve shadows especially for $1, usually I see some sort of pastel type of lilac or pink. Recently I've been purchasing Jordana shadows on random whims since I live by a dollar store and they carry some (small collection but regardless) I had nothing to lose. It has the same great texture/slight shimmer + frost …Read more

About reviewer (369 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesBrown

May/08/2006

It took me quite a while to appreciate this product, but now I do! I use it as a wash for a sort of smoky look, or for a not-so-dark crease. This is a shadow to get those lavender eye looks frequenting the runways nowadays. I love it!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Feb/25/2006

Have had this for about a year along with several other shadows in different brands and colors and this is one of my favorites. Is a beautiful low-key mauve and really brings out the color in my brown/hazel eyes. Cost just $1.00...cannot go wrong with this. Another great color in this line is "champagne"...a wonderful highlighter. I have shadows from every line you can imagine from …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (318 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Feb/24/2006

I recently discovered and fell in love with Jordana eyeshadows. This shade is a super pretty medium lavender/plum with a soft shimmer. Brings out the green in my eyes wonderfully. Just try it okay, if it doesn't work for you you'll only be one dollar poorer! :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (549 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

Dec/02/2004

Icy heather is a gorgeous purply/taupe shade with slight silver shimmer. Looks great with my amber-hazel eyes and is a cheaper knockoff of Milani's Icy Plum (which is more frosty, IMO) For 99cents, this is a huge find!

About reviewer (476 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromBCbabe

Jun/21/2004

Icy Heather is a slightly smoked light shimmery lilac with a hint of pink. Prettier than I expected. Is reminiscent of Prestige's "Marble" in a way.

About reviewer (800 reviews)

Age36-43