Laura Mercier Second Skin Satin Cheek Colour - Lush Nectarine

No Image

4.8

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Methicone, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silk Powder (Serica), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 3/1/2018 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this blush by Laura Mercier.It took me awhile to find it, everyone seemed to be sold out when I wanted to get one! It is vibrant in the pan, I was shocked when I first saw it- but it is a beautiful shade of peachy (nectarine) sweetness that is so delicate on when applied with a soft brush. Be careful, it does want to go on deep, but it is easily controlled if just lightly brushed across the face and dabbled on. It is one of the best blushes I have tried in a long time, and does not look cakey or powdery on.

There is little of it and the pan itself is small, but it will last long, long time due to the depth of colour and the density and quality of the product.

I highly recommend it.

on 9/12/2015 11:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

My favourite blusher... It instantly brightens up your whole complexion... it's such a beautiful shade. It's very pigmented, very - so use a very soft brush and tap first then place it over cheeks and touch lightly... enough product comes off. You really only need a tiny bit - but nothing works as well! It comes in quite a small container, but a little goes a very long way so I can see this lasting ages. Plus perfect to carry around, as its smaller!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: nc30, warm and yellow

This blush is gorgeous!! It's a pretty peachy color that has a slight shimmer/glow to it but nothing too obnoxious or glittery. This blush goes with any makeup look, especially bronzey ones. Definitely would repurchase!

on 3/10/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My coloring: MAC NC20, neutral-cool.

Lush Nectarine is a neutral-warm, mid-tone peachy/coral. I truly think it's perfect for warm and cool undertones alike and for most skintones, from pale to dark. The formula of the LM Cheek Colours are superb. I'm a big fan! They go on smoothly, blend effortlessly and last for most of the day. No breakouts for my acne-prone skin either.

I love this! It's applies on matte which is something I love. Any sort of sheen or shimmer tends to make my skin look oily since I have issues with that already. It's super pigmented as well, really surprised me. Apply this with a light hand and a little product or you'll wind up looking like a clown.

Love love love this blush. Since I bought it, I have to force myself to use other blushes in my collection because I'm addicted to how flattering this shade is. Like the other reviewers mentioned, it looks like it might have a sheen, but it applies mostly matte to the skin. I can't pull off full-on orange blushes, but this is a great coral that I think would be flattering on light, medium and tan skins with a neutral/ warm undertone. The packaging is extremely small and minimalistic, but I tend prefer that to bulky packaging that takes up too much room in my collection.

this is my second favorite blush of all time. perfect summer shade, super pigmented. just wish the packaging was bigger for the large price.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased Lush Nectarine and Lotus Pink, my first LM blushes and I can't believe I never tried these before. I love love peach blushes and this is no exception. It has beautiful matte glowy finish so I've been wearing it during winter but it would also be perfect for summer. Packaging is really tiny compared to my other blushes but a little goes a long way, very pigmented and long lasting. I'm definitely looking into buying more LM blushes.

My HG blush for summer. Beautiful golden peach that gives a lovely healthy flush to the cheeks and looks amazing with bronzer or a tan. Looks shimmery in the pan but applies nearly matte, with a lovely glow to it. Lasts all day without fading. Can be applied sheer or built up easily without looking cakey. Package is small for a blush, but don't worry, this is densely pigmented so a little goes a long way and the package will last a very long time. Excellent quality!

on 5/20/2011 12:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Such a beautiful colour. So perfect for summer. I have yellow undertones so this looks very natural on me. Its also lasts long on my skin :-)