Jouer luminizing moisture tint

Jouer luminizing moisture tint

Actives: Titanium dioxide 0.05%, zinc oxide 0.05%. Inactives: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, zinc chloride, lysine, panax ginseng root extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, camellia oleifera leaf extract, phytantriol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, boron nitride, glycerin, palmitic acid, dextrin palmitate, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: Titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides

on 6/12/2016 7:06:00 AM

Again, this is another very good BB-type foundation. Definitely another go-to for the summer or light coverage to everyday work wear. This was my makeup company of the year find, as I also purchase their anti-aging primer (more like a moisturizer.) I'm combination skin, NC40-42 (but I'm less orangy), near perfect match is YSL Touche Eclat Le Teint BD60 (spring), Lancôme Teint Visionnaire 045 (summer), Urban Decay Naked Skin 6.0 (winter), Natasha Denona Face Glow 42 (winter to spring,and must try!) is also a great match for me. Urban Decay's One & Done (Medium for me) is in the same vein as this, but this gives better coverage. I purchase the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Bronzed. Note that it give a bit of a shine, so oily-skinned ladies might not care for it or you may want to powder with a fine powder (non-color RCMA for example).

on 2/23/2016 8:02:00 AM

Another product by Jouer which is absolutely amazing. I enjoy using this tinted moisturizer so much - it really does provide some moisture (but I do use my usual skincare underneath), evens out the skintone with redness and imperfections while still leaving a natural finish. Speaking of the finish: the glow that this gives is absolutely heavenly and unsurpassed by any other product. Even though my skin is far from perfect, it makes it look healthy, nourished, plump while not turning me into a glittery disco ball. If I want a bit more coverage while still keeping the glow I use a bit of concealer and a glowy mineral foundation like Bare Minerals Original Foundation on top, or if I want to tone down the glow-factor, I lightly dust a mattifying powder on top. This stuff is perfection in a tube, and I would buy it again the minute I ran out of it.

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Received a sample with purchase, tried it on, bought it the next day. It's a beautiful tinted moisturizer that gives the skin that coveted dewy look. I don't view this as a foundation, but rather a skin enhancer. I wouldn't wear this if I had problem areas that need more coverage. However, this is perfect if you're not really in the mood to put makeup on but you still want a pop of color so you don't look dead. Truly, I just put it on like a regular moisturizing cream. It doesn't take any precision or blending at all.

on 9/1/2015 10:24:00 PM

I got a sample of this in a Birchbox and honestly think this is one of my favorite light foundations. It doesn't give much coverage, but it really gives a beautiful sheen to your skin. It's also long lasting and doesn't ball up my skin. Admittedly, I think it's a bit too expensive for what it provides but it's just a nice product to slap on in the morning when you want to look a bit more radiant.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am a huge fan of tinted moisturizers. I had heard that the Jouer ones were amazing and because I am not a fan of matte skin I chose the Luminizing one. I absolutely love it. It gives sheer-light coverage and evens while looking like real skin. The only reason I gave it 4/5 lippies is because I was expecting a bit more coverage based on reviews saying the coverage was more between a tinted moisturizer and a foundation. However, I still love it. I have very little to cover and it makes my complexion look fresh, youthful, and healthy. I also read a lot of reviews saying it's shimmery. Not true at all. It contains minerals that help add a Luminizing finish but in no way does it look shimmering on skin. Highly recommend this product. It also really reminds me of the Tarte BB Tinted Moisturizer if you have ever tried that.

on 6/11/2015 2:15:00 PM

This is thee absolute best product I've ever used as far as coverage and all around texture when applied to skin. I can't believe that Sephora doesn't carry this!! Sephora may carry it on line but I know it's not in their store. I've tried all the top name brands and local

on 5/26/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have oily skin and already use Jouer Matte tint but at times I find it too look to cakey or matte. I decided to give the Illuminating tint a try. By itself it is way to shimmery and doesn't provide as much coverage as the matte tint. However when I mix the two together it is perfect! I have a light-medium skin tone and use the Golden shade in the Illuminating tint and the Nude in the Matte tint.

pretty but not too sparkly, this TM doesn't feel heavy but even out skin tone nicely, didn't blow me away but not bad

on 10/29/2014 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Adoring this. I recently saw this on youtube and I got online and ordered it immediately. I got both shades Golden and Glow and I used Golden the other day by itself and loved it. Today I used them mixed and loved the result as well. Mixed, I think I achieved a bit more coverage. These can seem a bit shimmery when swatched and somehow don't really seem that way on the skin. I would highly recommend using a setting powder with these. I've also found that layering this, a setting powder, followed by another layer of this gives even more coverage and allows the product to really last. Honestly I've been doing that with a lot of my foundations. This gives a luminous effect on skin that can really help when tired. I love that they have SPF. You will most likely need a moisturizer if your skin is dry, like mine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product. I'm pretty oily and this is keeping my oil away pretty well. Minimal coverage but really blurs out everything. You will need concealer to cover up anything. My favorite part is that it's not cakey looking at all. My skin looks like skin.