Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping SerumDiorShow primer + Prestige My Biggest Lashes

4.1

Water, paraffin, C18-36 acid triglyceride, carnauba wax, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, beeswax, acacia Senegal gum, hydroxyethycellulose, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, artemia extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, pentylene glycol, potassium sorbate, BHT

on 1/17/2017 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Best lash primer out there.
I have the "3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer", which I think is a different product to the serum.
I use this before my mascara and it really amps up the volume and adds a curl. My lashes are pale blonde, super fine, sparse and pretty straight. So, I need a dramatic mascara.
The texture of this stuff is medium density and silicone'y- so there is a decent amount of slip. Seems to easily coat every single lash without clumping them all together. Makes my lashes fan out quite nicely. Dries fairly quickly. The result is white lashes that are longer and curled.
Using this allows me to add some extra volume without having the use two-or even three- coats of mascara. Which is recipe for clumpiness! . Most importantly, this stops my mascara from flaking and 'bleeding' onto my skin (i.e. panda eyes). Also seems to add a decent curl to my lashes.
I've tried both the clinique lash primer (next best) and the much-praised Lacome cils primer (least favourite). This one is far superior to both of those. I found the clinique one would stick all my lashes together and the lancome one just well, did nothing.
This can be found on eBay for pretty decent price- around 20$USD or so.
I cannot live without this stuff- it's fantastic. Really takes your lash game to a whole new level. I highly recommend getting yourself a sample size one on ebay- see for yourself, you'll love it.

on 11/9/2016 5:48:00 PM

Bought it twice , but disappointed both times! Dries very quickly , no difference to my lashes when applying mascara

I'm a Lancôme Cils Booster user- the only drawback is that it dries out so quickly and when it's getting near the end of it's life it can start to get clumpy. This does give you falsie "BAM" lashes, but it can be clumpy, depending how far along you are with the tube.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I am planning on buying the full size. This primer lighter and thinner than Cils Booster, so it gives your lashes so much more definition, length and a false lash, but less clumpy look. A perfect combination!

on 11/5/2016 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my HG LASH primer. I wish is didn't like it so much because it's so expensive. It works on my fine, sparse lashes- but your mileage may vary as lashes/formulas go. (I've tried pretty much every other lash primes from Wet N Wild to Lancôme FYI.)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This primer is like voluminous hairspray for your lashes. They take my eyelashes from a 6 to a 10. It keeps my mascara and my lashes in place all day, without looking clumpy. I'm generous when I apply it and it hasn't clumped on me yet. It makes my lashes look huge and keeps them in a perfect curl. It's worth the price tag.

I received this as a 100 point perk at Sephora and at first I thought it was tooo thick and clumpy to be a primer when I started wearing this. But I noticed the texture of the product is really silicony looking and it looks almost like there is some fibery ingredient in it so I applied it JUST TO THE TIPS OF MY LASHES(I thought of how the Younique mascara worked because the fibers are used to lengthen) and sure enough it lengthened A LOT on the tips of my lashes and after that I applied 2 coats of mascara and they looked like falsies.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am usually super skeptical about these types of products. But this actually makes a noticeable difference to my lashes. Hooray!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I wanted to love this. I had no reason to think I wouldn't love this. The formula may be great but I can't tell as the packaging has a very high neck and pulls off all the primer from the wand before it comes out of the tube. I'm left with just a little on the very end to put on my lashes. Back to Lancome and Tarte.

on 9/16/2016 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've used a couple of lash primers before and never really saw the point (with the exception of tubing mascara primers). They just didn't do much for my lashes but this one is completely different. I got a 100 point sample from sephora and after 2 weeks ordered myself a full sized tube. I use this with my favourite mascaras (currently CG clumpcrusher, super sizer and Maybelline the rocket waterproof) and I get so much more length, volume and oddly more curl, I really did not expect the added curl. I have lashes that are short, sparse, point downward and fall out very easily. This primer seems to be reducing the amount of lashes I lose but it's hard to tell for sure at this early on, it does say on the box it helps strengthen lashes but I'll determine that for myself as time goes on. I am not getting any issue with clumping with this primer, I thought I might since I like to apply a few coats of primer and a few of mascara but no problems at all.
Some small issues; price, it's $37cad that's a lot more than I want to spend on a mascara primer but it is really nice. Is it $37 nice? Yes unfortunately it is. My poor wallet. Second small issue is that it does not seem to reduce smudging and smearing, if you have a mascara you would love if it didn't smear this will not help. I tried with a few mascaras that just couldn't stay put on my oily lids and lashes and this primer can't fix that problem, I was hoping it would.
So overall great product would repurchase.

I wasn't really happy with this primer. It makes my lashes stick together like nobody's business and that's not the look I'm after as I prefer to have my lashes curved, well defined and long. Maybe it doesn't work for me because I already have thick lashes and was hoping to lengthen them. For those of you who look for a lot of volume instead of length this might work just fine.

Popular Mascaras