Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

4.1

Water, paraffin, C18-36 acid triglyceride, carnauba wax, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, beeswax, acacia Senegal gum, hydroxyethycellulose, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, artemia extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, pentylene glycol, potassium sorbate, BHT

on 4/9/2018 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This may be my new favorite mascara primer because it doubles as an effective lash conditioner that shows results nearly instantly. I was hesitant at first because the consistency of this primer is similar to Chanel's and was white with a somewhat stringy consistency; however the Dior is not as tacky and dry as the Chanel. Also, my lashes started looking longer in just a few days when used at night as a lash conditioner. When applied before mascara, my lashes appear thicker and longer. I do brush them or after applying the primer, and then again after I've appplied mascara (Chanel Le Volume or TF BtS). I don't have the thickest or longest eyelashes, so I could imagine that if you're blessed with good lashes this primer could make them look like extensions.

Overall, this is a great product that delivers results both as a primer and as a lash conditioner. It may replace my Shiseido lash base as my HG.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Excellent mascara primer. Coupled with the Dior pump and plump, they're the best thing to happen to my lashes.

It takes me less than 20 seconds to have long, fluttery lashes. I have tried so many primers but never had such great results.

Thank you Dior.

on 11/13/2017 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my holy grail. Eyelashes have never been better before. It is more curled en volumized. Unfortunately it is expensive but worth the price.

Well I have to admit after 5 months of daily use, my lashes are noticeably thicker and longer. I use this before my mascara, and I use all the different mascaras I get as samples, so it's no specific brand. And I'm really happy with how my lashes changed. Love it

on 3/18/2017 11:33:00 AM

Bought this following the advice of a beauty consultant but was completely disappointed by its performance (or lack thereof).
Trying to apply mascara on top of this serum, my lashes felt super hard, spiky and clumpy. My mascara, which usually applies like a dream (Benefit Roller Lash) and does wonders fro me, went on very uneven and patchy - I guess because it was sticking to the chunks of serum.
As to the promised lengthening and curling effect, well I noticed no difference whatsoever.
A total waste of money, wish I could give it away, but since it's an eye product, I can't :(

on 1/17/2017 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Best lash primer out there.
I have the "3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer", which I think is a different product to the serum.
I use this before my mascara and it really amps up the volume and adds a curl. My lashes are pale blonde, super fine, sparse and pretty straight. So, I need a dramatic mascara.
The texture of this stuff is medium density and silicone'y- so there is a decent amount of slip. Seems to easily coat every single lash without clumping them all together. Makes my lashes fan out quite nicely. Dries fairly quickly. The result is white lashes that are longer and curled.
Using this allows me to add some extra volume without having the use two-or even three- coats of mascara. Which is recipe for clumpiness! . Most importantly, this stops my mascara from flaking and 'bleeding' onto my skin (i.e. panda eyes). Also seems to add a decent curl to my lashes.
I've tried both the clinique lash primer (next best) and the much-praised Lacome cils primer (least favourite). This one is far superior to both of those. I found the clinique one would stick all my lashes together and the lancome one just well, did nothing.
This can be found on eBay for pretty decent price- around 20$USD or so.
I cannot live without this stuff- it's fantastic. Really takes your lash game to a whole new level. I highly recommend getting yourself a sample size one on ebay- see for yourself, you'll love it.

on 11/9/2016 5:48:00 PM

Bought it twice , but disappointed both times! Dries very quickly , no difference to my lashes when applying mascara

I'm a Lancôme Cils Booster user- the only drawback is that it dries out so quickly and when it's getting near the end of it's life it can start to get clumpy. This does give you falsie "BAM" lashes, but it can be clumpy, depending how far along you are with the tube.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I am planning on buying the full size. This primer lighter and thinner than Cils Booster, so it gives your lashes so much more definition, length and a false lash, but less clumpy look. A perfect combination!

on 11/5/2016 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my HG LASH primer. I wish is didn't like it so much because it's so expensive. It works on my fine, sparse lashes- but your mileage may vary as lashes/formulas go. (I've tried pretty much every other lash primes from Wet N Wild to Lancôme FYI.)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This primer is like voluminous hairspray for your lashes. They take my eyelashes from a 6 to a 10. It keeps my mascara and my lashes in place all day, without looking clumpy. I'm generous when I apply it and it hasn't clumped on me yet. It makes my lashes look huge and keeps them in a perfect curl. It's worth the price tag.