Tarte TEN Limited Edition Collectors Palette (eyeshadows)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Tarte TEN Limited Edition Collectors Palette (eyeshadows)

on 3/21/2016 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was gifted this palette & do really enjoy it. I love the fact it comes with an eyeliner and a mascara. The eyeshadows are matte and shimmers. The shimmers are jeweled tones while the mattes are cream, brown, and black. I gravitate towards the cream, matte brown and the GORGEOUS burnt orange shimmer shade. That color is definitely my favorite in the palette.... It's just everything. Keep in mind I have a very fair complexion. These colors show up well on my skin. I've read other reviews stating these shimmers were more of a wash of color. I myself haven't experienced this but darker skin tones could be a completely different story. There's a little fallout, but they are powdery eyeshadows. I've used the black side of the eyeliner, it's decent. I'm excited to play with the maroon side as it looks beautiful! I overall like this Tarte Ten Palette a lot. Super pretty.

on 7/27/2010 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I often gift Tarte palettes because I generally find the color assortment to be fun AND useful, and the palette packaging itself looks and feels substantial. This LE Tenth Anniversary eyeshadow collection is no exception.

Colors as they appear on Sephora.com are vry true to life. Formula is blendable and buildable, applies easily over an array of primers. Wear is good, without creasing.

Great palette with lovely jewel tones - makes plenty of eye looks. Awesome for travel or getting glam on the go.