Tarte TEN Limited Edition Collectors Palette (eyeshadows)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Tarte TEN Limited Edition Collectors Palette (eyeshadows)

3.6

on 3/21/2016 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was gifted this palette & do really enjoy it. I love the fact it comes with an eyeliner and a mascara. The eyeshadows are matte and shimmers. The shimmers are jeweled tones while the mattes are cream, brown, and black. I gravitate towards the cream, matte brown and the GORGEOUS burnt orange shimmer shade. That color is definitely my favorite in the palette.... It's just everything. Keep in mind I have a very fair complexion. These colors show up well on my skin. I've read other reviews stating these shimmers were more of a wash of color. I myself haven't experienced this but darker skin tones could be a completely different story. There's a little fallout, but they are powdery eyeshadows. I've used the black side of the eyeliner, it's decent. I'm excited to play with the maroon side as it looks beautiful! I overall like this Tarte Ten Palette a lot. Super pretty.

on 5/3/2013 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was one of my first tarte purchases, it came with a brush, a double sided eyeliner in plum and black, a mini mascara, ten eyeshadows and a lipsurgence in the set as well. The colours are beautiful but some of them are not very pigmented.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wouldn't buy this again because I want to try different palettes.

I like how I can depot. It's a cute travelling palette.

I always use a primer and cream base before applying eyeshadow. Good eyeshadows don't need all that but it helps.

Quite more vibrant with that and lasts all day even with my oily eyelids.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

pretty colors, but go on a little chalky. good palette for traveling.

on 12/18/2010 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first time trying TARTE and it was just a disaster...These eyeshadows were made in china and it really showed it, the color isnt really colors its like there's no pigment at all the green, teal, black, silver were all almost the same color...I expected it to be very high quality but it wasnt at all what I expected. When I apply the eyeshadows it instantly flaked off I usually use Revlon and I WILL continue to use Revlon eyeshadows compared to this. And the Duo eyeliner that came with it was smudggy...I rather use LOREAL'S eyeliners it's much cheaper and lasts all day literally...Next time I'll just purchase MAC!

*any ideas of what colors is best in mac, I usually wear a gray and black smokey eye let me know if you have any ideas or advice...Thanks*