ENJOY Luxury Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Black
ENJOY Luxury Shampoo
Luxury Shampoo

1 review

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfomate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethicone Copoloyl Phthalate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I bought this after reading the rave reviews online and I have to agree with all the hype - this is the best sulfate-free shampoo I've tried (although Enjoy's other shampoos might be equally as good, I haven't tried them). I love the rich, concentrated formula; a little bit goes a long way. I also love the tropical smell and pink packaging :) Its expensive but it's definitely worth it to know that my scalp won't get itchy (like it does from sulfates) and I won't break out from any oils. It's very moisturizing and I highlight my hair blonde so I need a shampoo that protects my hair color from fading and keeps my hair shiny and healthy. My hair has never looked this good! This is the best shampoo - I can't believe it's not more well-known. I highly recommend trying it if you want a sulfate-free shampoo but don't want one that will dry out your hair.

Popular Shampoos