ENJOY Luxury Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Straight
ENJOY Luxury Shampoo
Luxury Shampoo

4.3

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfomate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethicone Copoloyl Phthalate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.

on 10/28/2014 1:48:00 PM

This shampoo smells really good but the cleaning power of it is just OK. I use this when I shower and my hair is already clean and I dont want to strip it, such as If I showered the night before and my hair is clean but I go running in the morning, I would use this to clean my hair after running and getting sweaty. Otherwise, this just doesnt clean enough if my hair is really dirty. I dont like washing my hair every day I try to go as long as I can without washing it, and so on 3rd or 4rth day hair, this shampoo just wouldnt clean it enough and my hair would still be slightly greasy (probably because there arent any sulfates in it) afterwards (not good!).

Because of this I probably wont buy again...I do however LOVE the conditioner and I might buy that again to use with a cheap shampoo.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This shampoo is amazing - along with the conditioner. I have oily skin/scalp and have to wash my hair everyday. This is what I use. Once a week I'll use a clarifying shampoo but the rest of the time this is the one. Cannot say enough about this shampoo and conditioner!

The price can be hard to get by, but I purchase it in the larger liter size with pump from Ebay.
I have long hair and just a pump of this is all I need - so the price is fine for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I bought this after reading the rave reviews online and I have to agree with all the hype - this is the best sulfate-free shampoo I've tried (although Enjoy's other shampoos might be equally as good, I haven't tried them). I love the rich, concentrated formula; a little bit goes a long way. I also love the tropical smell and pink packaging :) Its expensive but it's definitely worth it to know that my scalp won't get itchy (like it does from sulfates) and I won't break out from any oils. It's very moisturizing and I highlight my hair blonde so I need a shampoo that protects my hair color from fading and keeps my hair shiny and healthy. My hair has never looked this good! This is the best shampoo - I can't believe it's not more well-known. I highly recommend trying it if you want a sulfate-free shampoo but don't want one that will dry out your hair.