ENJOY Luxury Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Normal
ENJOY Luxury Shampoo
Luxury Shampoo

1 review

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfomate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethicone Copoloyl Phthalate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.

on 1/22/2013 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

First let me start. I have tried a ton of hair products over the past 37 years. I came from a family of hairstylists. I have thick, course, unruly hair. I have tried every product and remedy imaginable. This is absolutely the BEST shampoo on the market. Use it along with ENJOY Luxury conditioner and your hair will be amazingly shiny, your color will be true to to they day it needs to be re-touched, you will not have any breakage or split ends (even if you abuse it with heat like I do!). Plus it smells AMAZING! It is pricey but a little does go a long way, even on my thick tresses. It does not weigh hair down and gives plenty of volume and leave hair very, very soft and strong! LOVE IT!