ENJOY Luxury Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Dry
ENJOY Luxury Shampoo
Luxury Shampoo

4.3

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfomate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethicone Copoloyl Phthalate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.

I switch shampoos all the time. I always get sick of the smell, or it stops working for me. This is the one shampoo I have lasted the longest with! It is the BEST shampoo I have ever used with extensions. It kept my extensions in perfect condition. The second I switched shampoos I had to take them out and throw them away.. Even with a shampoo from the same brand! However, for my regular hair it works fairly well. It provided a deep moisture and sometimes makes my hair oily if I use too much conditioner.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my all-time favorite shampoo. I don't know why I do it, but I always get caught up in the latest marketing gimmick and end up buying a sub-par product. However, I always come back to this shampoo and conditioner. I have color-treated hair, and this shampoo and conditioner smells great, and I have some of the best hair days of my life when I use it. My ONLY gripe is that it's a very heavy shampoo and conditioner, so when my roots grow in they tend to get a little oily on the second day. Yea, it's expensive - but to me, a little goes a long way, and it's worth having great hair that smells fantastic yet not overpowering.

on 1/17/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate to rain on this poo's parade, but I don't care for it. Yes, it's sulfate free, and it takes only the tiniest dab to get a head full of lather, but it leaves my hair feeling.... stiff? Not very soft at all - if you look at the ingredients there is a *lot* of protein in it, and I think that might be the problem for me - it's too much. I have short, colored, dry-ish hair that I curl-iron every day so you'd think protein would be good for my hair, but it just doesn't seem to like it.

It smells lovely, but doesnt' linger, but it just doesn't do well with my hair. It's not a vile shampoo, but absolutely not worth the $$ I paid for it.