ENJOY Luxury Shampoo

ENJOY Luxury Shampoo
Luxury Shampoo

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

HG shampoo! I have a lot of fine, color-treated, dry hair (oily roots after 1 day) and this shampoo is fantastic! Very gentle, lathers great for being sulfate-free, smells great and not drying at ALL. Extra bonus that my roots aren't oily the next day and a little goes a long way.

Soooo good! Foams up and gently cleanses. I have fine blonde hair and lots of it ~ this stuff makes it feel as though it's been kissed by angels. It's worth the extra cash if you can swing it. A little goes a long way. Truly a luxurious experience.

on 10/28/2014 1:48:00 PM

This shampoo smells really good but the cleaning power of it is just OK. I use this when I shower and my hair is already clean and I dont want to strip it, such as If I showered the night before and my hair is clean but I go running in the morning, I would use this to clean my hair after running and getting sweaty. Otherwise, this just doesnt clean enough if my hair is really dirty. I dont like washing my hair every day I try to go as long as I can without washing it, and so on 3rd or 4rth day hair, this shampoo just wouldnt clean it enough and my hair would still be slightly greasy (probably because there arent any sulfates in it) afterwards (not good!).

Because of this I probably wont buy again...I do however LOVE the conditioner and I might buy that again to use with a cheap shampoo.

on 5/15/2013 10:41:00 AM

This is the shampoo I have been searching for!! As I've gotten older my hair has gotten oily at the root and dry at the tips. Not a good look. And on top of that I recently did full blonde highlights, which was expensive so I want to take care of my hair. I've been trying so many different shampoos and sprays. I went to the local beauty store to try something new since I was recently disappointed by Pureology (dried my hair like crazy). The girl recommended ENJOY either the luxury shampoo or the regular one, she said both would be great and I took her word for it. I bought the luxury shampoo and conditioner, not cheap but slightly less costly than Pureology. I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! My hair feels so clean and looks so much healthier than before. It doesn't dry my hair out or leave it feeling oily and gross. So happy I found this, I will not be using anything else from now on. Also, smells amazing.

on 1/22/2013 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

First let me start. I have tried a ton of hair products over the past 37 years. I came from a family of hairstylists. I have thick, course, unruly hair. I have tried every product and remedy imaginable. This is absolutely the BEST shampoo on the market. Use it along with ENJOY Luxury conditioner and your hair will be amazingly shiny, your color will be true to to they day it needs to be re-touched, you will not have any breakage or split ends (even if you abuse it with heat like I do!). Plus it smells AMAZING! It is pricey but a little does go a long way, even on my thick tresses. It does not weigh hair down and gives plenty of volume and leave hair very, very soft and strong! LOVE IT!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is absolutely my favorite shampoo! There is no other shampoo out there that makes my hair feel as healthy as this one! I straighten my hair everyday so it is very dry and damaged, however after using Enjoy shampoo and conditioner my hair feels healthier. I also really like that it is sulfate free. It can be a challenge to find hair products that are actually sulfate free but this one really is!!

on 7/10/2011 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best shampoo I have ever used. I have naturally curly hair, but I usually straighten it because it's so difficult to fight the frizz that comes along with the curls. When I use this shampoo and conditioner, though, I can leave it curly and still be able to run my fingers through it with minimal frizz. I can also let my hair dry naturally and it's soft and silky, whereas it's usually course and unruly when I use other shampoos. I bought this shampoo and Pureology, and I personally don't think there is ANY comparison. Pureology is a rip-off, as far as I'm concerned ... I've used drug-store brands that moisturized better than it did.

It is somewhat expensive but I buy the shampoo and conditioner duo online through Amazon. It's a little bit cheaper and you get a better deal if you buy the two together.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This shampoo is no better than the Elucence Moisture Shampoo that costs much less. It leaves my BSL 2AB hair knotted and tangly and unfortunately the matching conditioner doesn't help either. Not impressed at all and hoping I can return.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfomate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethicone Copoloyl Phthalate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.