ENJOY Luxury Shampoo

Filtered by age: 44-55
ENJOY Luxury Shampoo
Luxury Shampoo

4.2

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfomate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethicone Copoloyl Phthalate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.

on 4/20/2013 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you hair needs a lot of moisturising I think this would be an excellent shampoo for you. If you have "normal" hair it will be too rich for you. I have hair with no issues, although my scalp can get irritated. I used the shampoo for the first time last night. Got up this morning and my hair is lank. By this evening it will need a wash. I did use with the matching conditioner so it was probably rich product overload. It is expensive but you get a lot of product. You only need a tiny amount of shampoo to get a lot of suds. That's unusual for sulphate free shampoos. Bottles are striking to look out but the tall dense plastic bottles will make it hard to get the product out when the more you use. Pleasant aroma. This did not irritate my scalp at all. I will perhaps use less next time and with a lighter conditioner and see how I get on. So, my advice, buy if your hair needs a bit of nourishment, but if you have no real hair issues, try a lighter product.

I will make it short and sweet like the conditioner.... The best stuff on the market! Expensive but you get what you pay for!!!! Luv this shampoo! Update..... After using for a period of time this with the conditioner can weigh hair down it is pretty heavy so I stopped using it everyday. I found a brand I love called Framesi and I love it! Not as pricey either.

on 3/30/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a fabulous shampoo that has no sulphates and or gunk. It smells really good and a little goes a long way

on 1/23/2012 12:20:00 PM

Expensive - yes, Worth it - yes. It only takes a dab, smells great, and works. Need I say more?

on 1/17/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate to rain on this poo's parade, but I don't care for it. Yes, it's sulfate free, and it takes only the tiniest dab to get a head full of lather, but it leaves my hair feeling.... stiff? Not very soft at all - if you look at the ingredients there is a *lot* of protein in it, and I think that might be the problem for me - it's too much. I have short, colored, dry-ish hair that I curl-iron every day so you'd think protein would be good for my hair, but it just doesn't seem to like it.

It smells lovely, but doesnt' linger, but it just doesn't do well with my hair. It's not a vile shampoo, but absolutely not worth the $$ I paid for it.