ENJOY Luxury Shampoo

Filtered by age: 36-43
ENJOY Luxury Shampoo
Luxury Shampoo

4.3

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfomate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethicone Copoloyl Phthalate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

HG shampoo! I have a lot of fine, color-treated, dry hair (oily roots after 1 day) and this shampoo is fantastic! Very gentle, lathers great for being sulfate-free, smells great and not drying at ALL. Extra bonus that my roots aren't oily the next day and a little goes a long way.

on 7/17/2015 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair with a dry, rough texture that is hard to comb and style. Plus it is very expensive! Very disappointed with Enjoy brand! :-(

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This shampoo is amazing - along with the conditioner. I have oily skin/scalp and have to wash my hair everyday. This is what I use. Once a week I'll use a clarifying shampoo but the rest of the time this is the one. Cannot say enough about this shampoo and conditioner!

The price can be hard to get by, but I purchase it in the larger liter size with pump from Ebay.
I have long hair and just a pump of this is all I need - so the price is fine for me.

on 5/27/2014 8:36:00 PM

My go-to shampoo. This, along with the corresponding conditioner, is what I have used for more than a year now to keep my thick, color-treated, below-shoulder-length hair healthy. I now buy them both in the big liter size.

on 5/15/2013 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Yes, Yes, yes! If I could afford this it would be my staple shampoo. However, the price is too much for me. I have purchased it several times and use it sparingly to make it last.

The scent is like candy but not over done and doesn't cling.

I can only describe this as a perfect balance between clean and moisture. My hair is soft and silky when I use it. I bought this for a friend as a gift before she had her baby and she just loved it. She said even other people noticed the change in her hair. To me that speaks volume of how this product can work for so many different people. She has really thick long ethnic hair. I have medium wavy caucasian hair.

I'm not crazy about the container but that's just something minor. I'll never understand why companies do not use clear bottles and pumps.

on 1/22/2013 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

First let me start. I have tried a ton of hair products over the past 37 years. I came from a family of hairstylists. I have thick, course, unruly hair. I have tried every product and remedy imaginable. This is absolutely the BEST shampoo on the market. Use it along with ENJOY Luxury conditioner and your hair will be amazingly shiny, your color will be true to to they day it needs to be re-touched, you will not have any breakage or split ends (even if you abuse it with heat like I do!). Plus it smells AMAZING! It is pricey but a little does go a long way, even on my thick tresses. It does not weigh hair down and gives plenty of volume and leave hair very, very soft and strong! LOVE IT!

Popular Shampoos