ENJOY Luxury Shampoo

Filtered by age: 19-24
ENJOY Luxury Shampoo
Luxury Shampoo

4.4

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfomate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethicone Copoloyl Phthalate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.

Soooo good! Foams up and gently cleanses. I have fine blonde hair and lots of it ~ this stuff makes it feel as though it's been kissed by angels. It's worth the extra cash if you can swing it. A little goes a long way. Truly a luxurious experience.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This smells awesome and makes your hair feel more hydrated but I feel like my hair doesn't get clean when I use this. So I use another shampoo first then this one.

on 10/28/2014 1:48:00 PM

This shampoo smells really good but the cleaning power of it is just OK. I use this when I shower and my hair is already clean and I dont want to strip it, such as If I showered the night before and my hair is clean but I go running in the morning, I would use this to clean my hair after running and getting sweaty. Otherwise, this just doesnt clean enough if my hair is really dirty. I dont like washing my hair every day I try to go as long as I can without washing it, and so on 3rd or 4rth day hair, this shampoo just wouldnt clean it enough and my hair would still be slightly greasy (probably because there arent any sulfates in it) afterwards (not good!).

Because of this I probably wont buy again...I do however LOVE the conditioner and I might buy that again to use with a cheap shampoo.

I switch shampoos all the time. I always get sick of the smell, or it stops working for me. This is the one shampoo I have lasted the longest with! It is the BEST shampoo I have ever used with extensions. It kept my extensions in perfect condition. The second I switched shampoos I had to take them out and throw them away.. Even with a shampoo from the same brand! However, for my regular hair it works fairly well. It provided a deep moisture and sometimes makes my hair oily if I use too much conditioner.

on 9/13/2011 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Expensive, but it is long lasting (I only need a little more than a quarter for my fairly long, very thick hair) and makes my hair SO SHINY. I've gotten so many compliments since I started using it. I've yet to try it with the conditioner, and can't wait to do so.

on 7/10/2011 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best shampoo I have ever used. I have naturally curly hair, but I usually straighten it because it's so difficult to fight the frizz that comes along with the curls. When I use this shampoo and conditioner, though, I can leave it curly and still be able to run my fingers through it with minimal frizz. I can also let my hair dry naturally and it's soft and silky, whereas it's usually course and unruly when I use other shampoos. I bought this shampoo and Pureology, and I personally don't think there is ANY comparison. Pureology is a rip-off, as far as I'm concerned ... I've used drug-store brands that moisturized better than it did.

It is somewhat expensive but I buy the shampoo and conditioner duo online through Amazon. It's a little bit cheaper and you get a better deal if you buy the two together.

on 6/26/2011 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was sceptical of trying this product....It's pretty expensive. But once I finally decided to get it, WOW, I fell in love!!!! My hairs been through it all -bleach to dark to bleach back to a solid brown. Super dry ends. I love the smell of this I can't put my finger on it though... it just smells awesome! I also always have to use a LOT of shampoo because my hair is SUPER thick, this is the first shampoo ever that i only have to use a quarter size amount and it gets it all! It also gets pretty bubbly for a shampoo that has no sulfate, which is great that way i know i got all of my hair. I can't wait to go back and buy the conditioner!! Try this one out!

Popular Shampoos