MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 5/2/2016 10:15:00 PM

I usually do not spend this much on blush but I've heard really great things from beauty bloggers so I decided to try it. This is my go to blush. It's the only one I wear every single day and it's very buildable if your looking for a more dramatic look for the night. I have pale skin that does tan in the summer and it works very well with either skin tone. I've had it for over a year now and just hit pan. Once it is out I will certainly rebuy! Totally worth the investment

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I cannot believe I have never reviewed this! It is one of my oldest and most loved blushes. And it was just discontinued!!! I was looking for it the other day and discovered this travesty and immediately called my closet MAC store (Mall of America). They had pro pans left so I had them hold one for me. It'll take me years to get through my current one and use up my new backup so hopefully I'll find a dupe by then or move on from the shade. Anyway, enough about my woes, I mostly wanted people to know it was gone so they could look for it before it's impossible to get.
I have never seen so many redheads review the same product. If you are a natural red head, you need this blush.
This is a peachy, rosey nude blush. It leans warm, but never orange. It's the most beautiful natural rose looking share on my skin. I had cubic which looks similar, but is pinker. I couldn't believe how much of a preference I had between the too. I returned cubic.
I looooove MAC sheertone formula, it's a soft matte that's beautifully smooth and blendable. This is a very forgiving blush that's hard to over do but is still very pigmented, just light but not too light. It's a perfect every day blush, or neutral with a strong eye or lip.
It's easily HG for me, and I don't have many of those. Maybe this, MAC flatter me from the Archie collection, and NYX mauve which I'm dupe hunting for as it's getting phased out too.

on 9/2/2015 2:41:00 PM

This is my favourite blush ever! It's a beautiful light peachy/pink that actually suits my light yellow undertoned C1 skin! Would totally recommend..lasts all day and looks beautiful with MAC Face & Body!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a great, almost nude pink blush. It adds just the right tint of color, without seeming like you layered your face in blush. I would rebuy this as it is a great blush for me, but it will take forever to get to that stage. Still, I wear it nearly everytime I do my makeup.

on 4/22/2015 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Second blush from MAC.
This is a nice neutral - everyday - blusher. It is a neutral pink tone blusher, and is lighter in the pan than when you apply it on your face. On my NW20 skin it gives me a look like i am blushing and gives me a colour like I've been in the sun, so its not product that applies like nothing - despite it being sheer tone it does pack a punch if you want.
The only reason I'm not in love with it is just due to my colouring it doesn't suit my skin or hair. I would recommend this to cool toned brunettes or blondes, it will give you a very natural blush look.

on 3/17/2015 12:27:00 AM

I love this blush! Its perfect for that everyday glow and it looks super natural. It also goes well with almost any eye or lip looks, and is a go-to if i'm not sure what blush to use.

on 12/4/2014 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my absolute HG contour blush. I use this as a "top of the cheek" bone contour, with MAC Harmony as my dark contour. On my NC25-NC30 skin, this is the absolute perfect glow. I pair this with a pinky-peach blush on the high cheek bones for the most perfect glow from within look. The color is a light, nude/beige, peach-which is very hard to describe. It's sheertone matte formula makes it easy to layer and blend without being cakey.

I receive compliments on the daily on my skin and cheek bones and honestly owe it all to these trio.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I assume that this blush would not work well for tan-dark skin tones at all because it is so light. On my fair skin tone, though, it is nice. Good for every day use. Light contour, blush, etc. Good staple to have.

Been using this blush for years. It is sheer and can easily build up to a stronger look when needed. I have pink undertones; fair/medium color, depending on time of year. The price is a little high, but it lasts more than 1 year, so not such a deal breaker.

on 7/11/2014 10:49:00 AM

i bought this after using a gosh blusher which was very similar. the gosh one cost around 6.99. I found myself buy this colour quite a few times. so i thought it would be cheaper to go for a mac blusher which was similar colour. i really love this product. i think if you are use to bold colours this isnt very good for you but its easy to build on and give you natural definition. Its great for everyday