Sephora blush me- Bronze Sensation No 8

No Image

4.1

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I went to Sephora looking for a darker bronzey blush to replace an ancient no-name I picked up years ago and was pleased to find this shade. Bronze Sensation gives my olive-toned skin a nice sun-kissed look without having to use bronzer or go particularly heavy on the application. It lasts most of a day for me, and I've a habit of putting my hands on my face and rubbing my make-up off. The compact stands up well to make-up bag abuse, though the clear top eventually clouds with scratches.

on 4/19/2011 10:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Nice color with a hint of shimmer. But it doesn't stay at all. Plus, it gives me a horrible itch.

on 3/4/2011 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my top 10 fave blushes of all time. It's pigmented, a great shade of deep bronzed rose with subtle shimmer, and applies like some of the best. Reminds me a little of MAC Northern Lights MSF on my cheeks. Stays on pretty much all day too. I hope this is never DC'd. NC35/mmm/oily

on 2/25/2011 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great color,

I was bummed when my MAC skinfinnish so ceylon ran out. This is great to keep in my bag for touchups when I am going out after work because it does the work of both a bronzer and a blush in one.

It won't replace my NARS orgasm/laguna combo, but it is great on the go.

At $12 its a great buy. I have fair to medium skin and it looks natural

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I finished up my 2nd compact of Nars Sin, and decided to try something new. I saw this, and the color looked nearly identical even though the name would suggest otherwise. For half the price of most other blushes, I figured why not? The powder applies very smoothly and staying power is excellent... I will definitely purchase again.

on 1/21/2011 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a really beautiful and unique shade...a rosey bronze. I was looking for something that wasn't too pink and not too coral/apricot either. It adds warmth to the skin though I'd probably recommend it for medium to dark skin tones.

At first, I thought the color would be too strong and shimmery but I was wrong. It's really pretty :) It catches just enough light without having shimmer overload, which I was trying to avoid. I've been wearing matte blush for awhile and felt like I could use some shimmer in my repertoire to brighten up my complexion. The Sephora 'blush me!' blushes had great reviews overall. Plus, it's only $12! Go try 'em out :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The color is described as shimmering rosey bronze, on me a NW/NC 25 the color shows up as described. The shimmer is not over the top, just a nice glow. It's subtly pigmented, giving a nice natural flush coloring that last all day. For daily wear it's a great blush, I don't have to be little handed as I do with some NARS blushes, making it easy to just throw on some color and walk out the door.

For $12 you get a good size pan (slightly smaller than a MAC Mineralize Blush) in a black compact. The lid is fitted with with a clear see through plastic so you can see the shade inside.