Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

Me - Age Beautiful 4VZotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

1.3

on 9/23/2017 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The fumes burned! I felt like I was going to have an asthma attack and needed goggles! I did an awful dye job because I couldn't see what I was doing and couldn't really breathe. This dye is unusable, unless you use it in a super-well-ventilated room, or outdoors. The color ended up nice I guess. I used the permanent dark blue shade with 10V developer over my natural very dark brown hair. You can't see a huge difference in the colors at least since my natural color is pretty dark, and the blue gives just a slight tint in the light, but I applied it so poorly that it definitely is kind of patchy. This product is unusable and super difficult to work with. I definitely will not use this ever again! I shouldn't feel the need to wear a gas mask just because I want to color my hair!

on 11/20/2013 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product really disappointed me. I researched this product thoroughly and felt like it would do the job. But then I tried it. I have very dark brown hair (almost black), and have gray roots that I wanted to cover up. I went two shades lighter than my natural color, since everyone on these review boards said the color runs dark. It not only didn't cover my grays, but it faded out after only two weeks. My roots are now a light brown with a reddish tine, which is a stark contrast to the rest of my dark brown hair. This product is a gimmick. Do not waste your money.

on 10/21/2010 9:05:00 PM

I had like 5 colors in my hair (very light blonde from highlights, red, orange, black, brown and white, OMG!!!). This resulted from various color removal procedures, that not only left my hair multicolor but fried. I was looking for a gentle and lasting hair color and that would cover up this mess. I saw the great reviews and got it at Sally's. The sales girl said that they tend to run dark so i got a medium hoping it would be dark enough to cover it all. I loved the creamy consistency, it made the application easier. Another plus was that it rinsed out quickly. The rave reviews i read said that it left hair in great condition. I didn't expect miracles given the condition of my damaged hair so i wasn't surprised that my hair felt dry after i blow dried. The color on top was lighter than the rest which looked black, that didn't surprise me either because the highlights on top were almost white. You could still see where the lighter parts were if you looked closely. Now, what i didn't expect was that after only 2 shampoos, it lightened considerably and you can see different shades all over my hair. I would not buy this product again. Im not willing to put my poor hair through another coloring for at least 2 months. If i want something that will last only a couple shampoos, i'll get a semi.