Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
 Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color
Me - Age Beautiful 4VZotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

After dying my hair half blonde to dark purple, to red even the blue black garnier box dye which would wash out quickly, I finally found a jet black hair dye that works for me! I wash my hair pretty much everyday because it's so oily, so everything would wash out completely within 2 weeks. Even though it's grey coverage (I don't have any grey hairs yet) it was great. The girl at Sallys recommended it to me because of the different color options and I'm glad she did! It did dry my hair out a little, but after using my Aussie leave in conditioner in for about 5 minutes my hair felt amazing! The smell wasn't too bad, and all it took was about 30 minutes. I get a lot of compliments on the color &shine. I recommend thievery to the girls at work, awesome product!

on 4/12/2014 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I've been buying L'Oreal color & developer from Sally's for years, but I tried this in hopes that it would be less damaging to my hair. I love this brand! As others have said, the shades don't exactly correspond to L'Oreal. My natural color is "dirty blond," and the first time I used this I bought "9G Light Golden Blonde" and 30 Volume developer (also Age Beautiful brand), which is what I did w/ L'Oreal. It darkened my hair back to my natural, but I loved how soft and shiny it was.

When it was time to color again, I bought "10G Very Light Golden Blonde" and used it with 30 Vol. developer and left it on for 45 minutes. I got exactly what I wanted -- a beautiful, shiny, golden blonde There is no dryness after coloring and it doesn't smell as bad as the other brands. It feels so much better for my hair. I'm definitely a convert.

I am a young 50 with light brown wavy fine shoulder-length layered hair that is very grey in the crown and sides, above the ears. I have to color every 3-4 weeks. Used to get color and highlights in salon but it got so pricey that I took things in my own hands. Tried Excellence creme, Feria and Clairol permanent dyes and then foiled in highlights on the crown and around my face. Now that I have discovered Zotos Age Beautiful I still have to color every 3-4 weeks but I love this product - my hair is so healthy and shiny - no one can believe that I do anything to it because it looks so natural. There is no amonia smell or scalp sensitivity like I have experienced with other products. I use 6N and 7N - the dark blonde on my crown regrowth and the light brown on the regrowth layers underneath. I squirt it into the roots with a bottle and then pull it through the strands with a short stiff brush to create streaks and not form a hard line. I add foil highlights every couple of months to brighten up around my face. If you color often and want gentle non-brassy results, give this a try. I use the 30 percent Age Beautiful developer and get great results. Love this product!!

on 1/15/2011 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

After reading all the reviews on this color, I decided to try it out! And...I am SO happy! I think this may be my HG. I have medium brown hair that has red and gold in it. I've been using semi-permanent color for awhile, and I didn't have a lot of new growth. (I have lots of grey when it does come in, though, so this product really appealed to me)

I read how this color is darker than you think, and that you should go for a lighter shade. I chose the 6G, light golden brown, and it came out pretty darn perfect. The instructions say to do roots first, so I did, but I put the color all the way through after about 5 minutes, because I didn't have much new growth...and I didn't want to have demarcation lines. I used a pretty stiff 1.5 inch artist's paintbrush to put it on, which really helped me around my face and temples. Left it on for 35 minutes and voila!!

Use the Zotos developer with it for sure. It's awesome...the formula for it and the color are super creamy. Highly, highly recommend this color!!

Popular Hair Color Products