Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color
Me - Age Beautiful 4VZotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

on 3/11/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't normally write reviews, but this product is by far the best hair color product I have ever used. I have had my hair professionally dyed as well as boxed dyed by various other brands. To clarify, I do not have grey hair. I thought that Maybe this hair color would work twice as good on regular hair since it was made to cover white/grey hair. I was right.
In my experience, every dye I have ever used has faded out enough that I don't have to even worry about roots. That is because My hair is dark brunette and I dye black. What is incredible to me, is that after two months, I can see my roots. In other words, the black has not faded to dark brown. It is still as strong as ever. It is raven black, even in the sun light.
I wash my hair in cold water to keep the hair shaft from opening and I use cheap anti-fading shampoo. But I have done both of these things with the other dyes.
I had to write a review because this product has been amazing and exceeded my expectations ten-fold. It is truly a permanent hair dye, and I could not be happier.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

After dying my hair half blonde to dark purple, to red even the blue black garnier box dye which would wash out quickly, I finally found a jet black hair dye that works for me! I wash my hair pretty much everyday because it's so oily, so everything would wash out completely within 2 weeks. Even though it's grey coverage (I don't have any grey hairs yet) it was great. The girl at Sallys recommended it to me because of the different color options and I'm glad she did! It did dry my hair out a little, but after using my Aussie leave in conditioner in for about 5 minutes my hair felt amazing! The smell wasn't too bad, and all it took was about 30 minutes. I get a lot of compliments on the color &shine. I recommend thievery to the girls at work, awesome product!