Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

Filtered by skin tone : Other
 Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color
Me - Age Beautiful 4VZotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

on 2/12/2016 3:06:00 PM

I bought this hair dye because end of summer I had went to a salon to lighten my ends. They were bleached to a golden blonde color (natural is black) but I didn't like the result that much. I left the blonde for about 3-4 months and then decided to go back to black. I picked up 2 boxes jet black cause I have thick curly, African American hair. First off the smell is a lot. To say it smells like chemicals is an understatement. One box was enough to cover my whole head I left it for 40mins with heat. It's been 3 months since I've dyed it and it hasn't faded at all. The black isn't as in your face black as it was when first dyed but it's impossible to tell my hair was ever lightened literally no fading and I wash my hair 1-2 week.

on 11/6/2014 8:50:00 PM

I LOVE this hair color! I use 5N it's true to color.

I have long, thick hair. I bought this product thinking that it would cover my white hair. I really had high hopes for this product. Mind you, it's not cheap! However, I bought a lot because I need more than 1 to cover my thick hair.

The bottle is small so 1 is good only if you have a really short hair cut. Age Beautiful did not do its job. It did not live up to its claim. I still have a lot of white hair, especially on top in front of my head. Why does this product claim to have 100% grey coverage when it OBVIOUSLY is not true?!

Age Beautiful is a scam. I wasted my time and money on something that I had extremely high hopes for. No exaggeration at all. I just finished coloring my hair a few minutes ago and I am very disappointed. I want everyone to know that this product does not cover gray/white hair. Please don't buy. You will thank me.

Provides great gray coverage, minimal smell, the developer is gentle for sensitive scalp. It is a great line, but I find that you have to often mix two colors to get the color you really want, and It does run very dark. I used 7A dark ash blonde and it turned out an almost dark brown! I now mix 7A with 8A, which is a medium blonde, and more of it as the 8 to achieve light brown. That is how dark this line runs. Once I found the combo that worked, I was very happy with the result. I try to stock up when they have B O G O. Shiny, results and extremely gentle.

on 12/26/2011 1:37:00 PM

Add me to the list of converts. I purchased this from Sally's based on the reviews I read here and it is AMAZING. I have the most stubborn gray-white hairs ever and this covered almost all of them completely (although I never don't have at least one white hair sticking up straight on top of my head no matter what I do). My hair is so shiny, no scalp irritation and the color, light golden brown, came out gorgeous. Next I'm going to try 6N light brown.

on 3/4/2011 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Based on the reviews here.... I went a shade lighter than I thought I wanted, instead of medium ash brown, I went w/light ash brown.... I should have gone w/the medium.... I now have lighter roots than I was trying to cover (my hair is a light ash brown and i like to go richer/a lil darker, it's very healthy even tho i color just about monthly, long & straight).... so while it was clearly the wrong color for me... and I will have to do it again (first thing in the morning - sally's opens at 9)... this covered my gray like NOTHING I've used before and the shine is KICK @SS.... and smooooth like buddah and I don't use conditioner after I color because I feel like it just wipes the color away w/it.... so seriously... while I should be absolutely HATING this haircolor... I can't wait to use it again (and get it right this time). The smell is very faint (i've got super hero sense of smell) and after you rinse you're good the smell doesnt linger (no one will smell you and go oooh she just colored), the application was easy... not too runny... not to thick. It says you can use it w/a bottle or a bowl/brush... (i b/b'd it). My only advice and suggestion is that some people's version of darker is not necessarily someone else's perception of that same color... so go w/the a lighter shade BUT BUY THE COLOR YOU'RE GOING FOR JUST IN CASE!!!! it'll save ya a trip, it costs $5 (there was also a coupon for buy one get one free) & you can always use it for lowlights! This might really be the color I've been hoping to find to replace the Robert Craig (the gray coverage is a cr@p shoot sometimes it covers sometimes it doesnt).

UPDATE: 1/2 light ash brown & 1/2 medium ash brown = a pretty perfect ash brown for me.... which is probably a lil darker than the example of medium ash brown SO... it IS definitely darker but it's ALSO MY NEW HG HAIR COLOR.

2ND UPDATE: I'm tired of the visible roots w/permanent color and have been doing glazes since my grey isn't even really 10%. Still find the glazes are darkening and not fading on the length of my hair (which may be because of the brazilian blow out i did 2 years ago). not longer HG but still pretty good color

Popular Hair Color Products