Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color
Me - Age Beautiful 4VZotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

4.5

on 12/11/2017 3:00:00 PM

I've recently started dying my hair red, which has insane upkeep! I couldn't keep up with salon prices so I went to Sally's and they recommended this for me. I am 35 and about 50% gray. My hair grows fast so grays start showing in about 3 weeks. The dye itself works great and fades less than the dye the salon used. Color stays longer. I use a color depositing conditioner once a week as well to keep come fresh. I also purchased the matching touch up color spray and it matches beautifully! I will never go back to the salon for my color again, this stuff is perfect and affordable! I use the 4rr and it's stunning.

As with any hair dye, use in a well ventilated area! I don't find the fumes any stronger than other dyes I've used, but you do not want to use in a closed area.

on 10/14/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have no grays to cover, but this color was the closest to what I wanted out of everything at Sally's, so I took a gamble. I used it in the color 4R - dark red brown. First of all, I was really surprised by how good it smelled! It was lovely and floral, and didn't have that awful hair dye smell at all. It also made my hair very soft, even after using a color remover to lighten my dyed black hair, and with only using my SO's wimpy conditioner for "limp hair".
The color itself is beautiful and multi-dimensional. I wanted something that looked very Fall-ish, like an Autumn leaf, and this fits the bill. It looks different in different lighting, which is great since I get bored with hair color so easily! In some light it looks simply like a rich, warm, dark brown, in others it shines very red, and in some in looks almost burgundy, still in others it's got the dark brown with subtle red highlights.
I'm pleased, and will definitely consider purchasing this or another color from them the next time i dye my hair.