Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

Filtered by age: 25-29
 Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color
Me - Age Beautiful 4VZotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

4.5

I'm so glad I did a strand test! I used high lift ash blonde and 40 vol on my light brown roots. Usually I use garnier white chocolate, but i decided to buy this because of a recommendation. It turned my roots light red, not even orange or yellow. Because my hairs so ashy, it doesn't pull very orange or gold tones, but with this there was no blonde! It was just red! Now I have a patch of red hair and I'm going out to buy white chocolate again!!

on 4/29/2015 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've made a return to becoming my own stylist, simply because I was spending a fortune going to the salon over the past year. I've tried box dyes and other dyes from Sally's but I have to say that this stuff is pretty darn good. I really love 1V (plum black) and it really IS permanent; I got a couple spots on my wrist that skimmed past my gloves and it took days for it to wash out, lol.

As for the longevity, I've never used a dye so close to salon results. I have naturally medium brown hair and my hair has been the exact same shade of plum black since I dyed it a month ago. I am actually a bit afraid that it's too permanent because I may want to go lighter this summer. Nonetheless, this worked absolutely wonderful for me! I still have the purple tint that I usually lose within a couple of weeks with other dyes. Also, I have several grays that emerged after college and seem to have multiplied ever since. This does a great job at covering those too.

on 12/10/2014 9:57:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm very happy with this hair color brand. I purchased the 4V Dark Plum Brown from Sally's with their Volume 20 developer. I have dark brown hair, and normally get my hair colored professionally but I'm trying to save a few (actually it ends up saving me nearly $80 per home application) bucks in between trims. I previously had my hair professionally colored a dark brown with a plum hue, but the plum tones didn't turn out as noticeably as I had hoped, and it seemed to fade quicker than normal which is expected. So I figured, 4 weeks after my last coloring, I'll try this one out myself after it was recommended by an employee at Sally's. I could not be more happy with this color. The purple tones in this dye are vibrant, subtle enough to be acceptable in my corporate work environment, but just noticeable enough. I may add some more purple to my ends with the Ion Purple semi-permanent color. But overall, this color is gorgeous and you can really see the richness and color (especially against a black shirt, good lighting, etc.). I was shocked when I could totally notice the plum color under my office's fluorescent lights (normally I cannot see any color difference under these horrible lights) nor could I see my previous professional color job under these lights, so I am very happy! It is obviously a more tedious task to have to color your hair at home, especially when coloring the back of your head, but if I can save $80 every month/month-and-a-half, I'm sorry but I will. Now I just hope my hairdresser doesn't get offended! Another tip, I normally leave hair color on for 20 minutes, but I actually followed through with the directions and left on for 30 minutes (actually close to 40) because I saw the color developing into something amazing. I had patch tested a spot the night before and it pulled a more reddish hue, but I only left it on for about 20 minutes. So if you have a dark hair and want a gorgeous, rich, truly plum color with subtle burgundy highlights, definitely spend the 5 or 6 dollars on this stuff. I also used a tube and a half because I have long, curly hair - one full tube was enough for about 3/4 of my roots.

on 11/16/2014 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! I switched to hair dye like this after a disastrous run-in with boxed color. Thank goodness I tried this! I tried to bleach my hair with some stuff I picked up at Walgreens and my hair ended up orange and yellow! Thanks to the salesperson at Sally's Beauty supply, I decided to grab Blonde Brilliance toner in Ash and Age Beautiful dye in Light Ash Blonde. It looks fantastic and all of the yucky brassy color is gone. I am really impressed with how nourished my hair is. Especially compared to how brittle and straw-like my hair was after using boxed color. My hair is shiny, soft, and best of all it is a gorgeous color. Absolutely recommend this stuff!

on 1/21/2014 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was skeptical to try this at first since I don't have any gray, but I'm glad I did. I bought 9V which covered the hideous orange that always comes when I lighten my hair. I will buy it again but I'll probably buy 10V or the HLA since this ran a little dark, my hair is a cross between a medium/dark blonde right now.

I made the transition from drugstore hair-dye to salon quality and popped into my local Sallys beauty supply store. I always keep my hair jet-black, so picked up the darkest shade in this collection in permanent. I'm only 29, but have alot of grays around my temples, mainly towards the front area surrounding my face. This stuff is AWESOME! The color is RICH! And it really does LAST! I have dyed my hair twice already with this and have only noticed new growth, no fading, no changing color, no blue/purple or reddish tinges. I have tried the Ion collection and the Argan collection--both in jet/darkest blacks, but they are NOTHING compared to this!

on 1/14/2013 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I picked this up in 1N (Jet Black) on the recommendation of my stylist. I've used this a few times now and have been quite impressed. I don't have grey but my natural colour is dark/dirty blonde and I dye it jet black, and it covers very well and holds up without fading until my next 4 week touch-up. It's a true, jet, jet black with no brown, red or blue undertones. I also find it spreads through the hair easier than drugstore box dyes I've used previously, so I don't miss any spots. It leaves my hair super, super shiney and silky right from the beginning as well (of course after conditioning when I rinse the colour out), whereas my hair's normally a bit stiff until the first shampooing after using a box dye. They're also very generous in the amount they give you compared to box dyes. My hair is shoulder length and with the 2 oz of cream colour and 2 oz of volume, I probably only end up using 1/2 to 2/3 of the mixture (I use all of it with a box colour). I can't vouch for the other colours as I haven't tried them, but if you're looking for a good jet black permanent dye, I'd highly recommend this one!

I have been looking to get my hair black with a purple tint forever! I tried using black dye with a semi permanent purple over and that worked ok but was a lot of work. Sallys didn't carry a black dye with plum. I found one but it was discontinued. So one day I saw this dye in plum black and plum dark brown and got so excited! So I picked up plum black and gave it a shot yesterday and I have to say it is exactly what I've been looking for! Its beautiful! I used the plum black over john freidas cherry brown and it came out black with purple highlights its very subtle and can only be picked up in certain lighting but its exactly what I wanted and couldn't be happier. I mixed it using the age beautiful developer in 20 and am very happy with ny results. My hair is damaged from dying and I've been avoiding dyes like the plague recently but this one was nice it didn't leave it dry or more damaged. I used dove oil therapy daily treatment conditioner after coloring and my hair was baby soft! So yeah I'm going to buy as many backups of this dye as I can cause sallys seem to love to discontinue dyes I love. :/

Popular Hair Color Products