Zotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

Me - Age Beautiful 4VZotos Age Beautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Hair Color

3.0

on 3/11/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't normally write reviews, but this product is by far the best hair color product I have ever used. I have had my hair professionally dyed as well as boxed dyed by various other brands. To clarify, I do not have grey hair. I thought that Maybe this hair color would work twice as good on regular hair since it was made to cover white/grey hair. I was right.
In my experience, every dye I have ever used has faded out enough that I don't have to even worry about roots. That is because My hair is dark brunette and I dye black. What is incredible to me, is that after two months, I can see my roots. In other words, the black has not faded to dark brown. It is still as strong as ever. It is raven black, even in the sun light.
I wash my hair in cold water to keep the hair shaft from opening and I use cheap anti-fading shampoo. But I have done both of these things with the other dyes.
I had to write a review because this product has been amazing and exceeded my expectations ten-fold. It is truly a permanent hair dye, and I could not be happier.

I have a mixture of lightish brown and darkish brown hair and since the lady at sallys recommend me this i decided to give this a try. I tried out the dark golden brown and i came out wih HORRIABLE results! This product turned my hair an bright orange, i will never try this product again.

Popular Hair Color Products