Smashbox High Lights Creamy Cheek Color Duo - Naked Beauty

Smashbox High Lights Creamy Cheek Color Duo - Naked Beauty
Smashbox Blush/Highlighter in Naked Beauty

4.8

This LE duo cream highlighter and blush is perfect for traveling, you have two products in a light and medium size package. To be fair I prefer the highlighter, I use it on the tear drop (using a lip brush), on the upper lips (my lips appear bigger) or on the upper cheekbones I just love it. The blush is nice too a nice rosy color, gives a very natural flush look. I do not use a lot of creams blush I prefer powders so i'm still working on techniques. The other thing is the packaging, I do not like smashbox packaging in general I do not like to twisted top.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

The blush gives such a natural and beautiful flush. I hate the feel of powder blushes so I decided to go on a whim and purchase this product. I've already hit pan and I'm scared of running out since this is LE. The consistency is ultra creamy and it's so pigmented. I only need the tiniest swipe on both cheeks.

I'm not a big fan of highlighters since I have an oily complexion. But this is lightweight and the tiniest bit goes such a long way. The shimmer is very finely milled and it lasts a long time since the highlighter adheres to my skin.

I will not be repurchasing because it's limited edition :[

on 7/20/2010 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm not a huge Smashbox fan, but I saw this in Sephora, thought it was gorgeous, and out came my gift card. I'm glad I purchased it. It comes in a large split-pan (the size of their Soft Lights) that contains a beautiful neutral-to-slightly-warm rosy blush ("naked" is a good adjective for it) and a hint-of-pink highlighter. Both are great. The blush is quite pigmented, very creamy, applies easily, and wears amazingly well, even in the heat and humidity, over foundation, and despite the creaminess. It gives a lovely natural flush that would work on cool or warm skin (it even looks great even on true cool me), and can be used on lips as well. The highlighter is slightly pink with very, very fine shimmer, equally creamy, and also applies easily and has impressive lasting power. It looks great on the top of cheekbones, center of the eyelid or lower lip, bow of the lip, or anywhere else you want a little shimmer. You can also combine the blush and highlighter to get a slightly cooler, slightly shimmery, equally beautiful shade. Both set to a glowy finish--not greasy or sticky, but not powdery, either. If you can still find this, snap it up--it's well worth the $26 and, although I'll never use it up, I would repurchase.

on 7/22/2010 11:16:00 PM

I never understand why smashbox products don't have more reviews. I consistently enjoy my smashbox products more than the similar mac products I try. Anyway, this cream blush color is just beautiful. You need to use only the smallest bit - though pricey, the blush will last you forever - and it's a beautiful healthy, rosy color. It just looks gorgeous. Smashbox highlighters, including this cream highlight, are subtle - they won't give you a major shimmering glow, but they do what a highlighter is really meant to do -- give you a subtle sheen when the light hits your cheekbones. Very natural and pretty. This is a great product and as always with smashbox, you should order it on tues. or thurs. when they have their "let's do lunch" promotion and you get a great free product, plus shipping is always free. It makes the prices more than worthwhile.